Status
Not open for further replies.
That would require me.to be scum with Phoenix. Do you believe that to be the case?
lets see.
Yes.

You are a known Hardcore buser.
This is your reputation now.
You helped lynch more than half your team last game.
kek

why bus Phoenix here?
idk maybe you got a nice ability or you saw the painting in the wall.
it was either you or him that day.
tobi came in later with the weird vote.

I knew they can't be blocked. Could be redirected, shoot, blackmailed or whatever
Blue spent various posts talking about how he was discussing the nature of his upgrade with the host.
me thinks that the upgrade could be w/e the player wanted.
Probably why I assumed it would be a "cant be tampered with" invest.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
2 imo. Like last game.
2 mafia in 21 players game?

Sounds unlikely to me.

And, we need to get rid of Ariess. Dude is watching the thread but not even caring to contribute.

And, me getting vote silenced makes me feel that ariess is behind it as I was sussing him whole D1 and even casted vote on him

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
lets see.
Yes.

You are a known Hardcore buser.
This is your reputation now.
You helped lynch more than half your team last game.
kek

why bus Phoenix here?
idk maybe you got a nice ability or you saw the painting in the wall.
it was either you or him that day.
tobi came in later with the weird vote.
Bussing is one thing. Interactions are another. I feel like my interactions with Phoenix make it very difficult for us to be on the same team. More so in his handling of me.

Take last game which you're using to establish a meta. I came up with some wild theory and just happened to guess Melkor was the scum. If that were a Detective story, it would violate Knox's 6th. Whereas in this game, my process in regards to Phoenix was more methodical. Because we aren't scum mates.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
2 mafia in 21 players game?

Sounds unlikely to me.

And, we need to get rid of Ariess. Dude is watching the thread but not even caring to contribute.

And, me getting vote silenced makes me feel that ariess is behind it as I was sussing him whole D1 and even casted vote on him
Why didnt you tell us you were vote silenced yesterday?
And why vote silence you when ariess wasnt at risk of getting lynched?

Reborn

Bussing is one thing. Interactions are another. I feel like my interactions with Phoenix make it very difficult for us to be on the same team. More so in his handling of me.

Take last game which you're using to establish a meta. I came up with some wild theory and just happened to guess Melkor was the scum. If that were a Detective story, it would violate Knox's 6th. Whereas in this game, my process in regards to Phoenix was more methodical. Because we aren't scum mates.
You are talking about interactions with phoniex to clear yourself but why you forgot that Indigo doesn't appear to be scum based on the same interaction he had with phoniex yet you pushed him this phase?

What you think about fuji and Aries?

Ratchet

Blue spent various posts talking about how he was discussing the nature of his upgrade with the host.
Probably why I assumed it would be a "cant be tampered with" invest.
Objection. I asked Drago publicly about how it affects an investigative role. He specified it would only be boosted by being made block immune.

Objection. I asked Drago publicly about how it affects an investigative role. He specified it would only be boosted by being made block immune.
And After,

do you object this happened?

Ratchet

You are talking about interactions with phoniex to clear yourself but why you forgot that Indigo doesn't appear to be scum based on the same interaction he had with phoniex yet you pushed him this phase?

I agree re Indigo, but then we have him instantly believing phoenix's claim etc. Fuji has been a bit off, doesn't seem to have much drive this game, but with him being sick it's hard to press that further. Ariess has been reasonably scummy imo, I'm okay with a lynch there today.

Reborn

Why didnt you tell us you were vote silenced yesterday?
And why vote silence you when ariess wasnt at risk of getting lynched?
:luffywat:

Why will I tell you I got vote silenced yesterday (D1) when I got vote silenced at night and host informed when he gave me N1 results of my action?

And, my first post today(D2) was about me being vote silenced

Ratchet

And After,

do you object this happened?
Objection - argument is a false premise. Drago specifically confirmed investigation roles only had one option.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
:luffywat:

Why will I tell you I got vote silenced yesterday (D1) when I got vote silenced at night and host informed when he gave me N1 results of my action?

And, my first post today(D2) was about me being vote silenced
After you saw you were being sussed for not voting phoenix.

dat feel when reborn going from Scum Tier 1 to just scum lean.
good point here.

Objection - argument is a false premise. Drago specifically confirmed investigation roles only had one option.
And just like I said before.
Blue kept going back and forward with host and eventually host agreed to w/e blue wanted.
Not sure why after seeing that you would just stop at w/e host claimed first.

And just like I said before.
Blue kept going back and forward with host and eventually host agreed to w/e blue wanted.
Not sure why after seeing that you would just stop at w/e host claimed first.
this discussion is pointless.
Why is what I think the ability upgrade could do important to you?
lel

Lets instead talk about how youi wanted Doctor to claim.
Lets talk about why you did not invest doc even tho you arent town reading him rn?

Status
Not open for further replies.