General & Others For the Sake of the Arc, Should Wano End Sooner or Later?

What Do You Think?

• Total voters
There are still things that are needed before the end of Wano. Opening Wano's borders, the aftermath of one/two yonko's fall, what will happen to Kaido and BM, the location of the Kaido's and the last poniglyph, what's the role of Zunisha in Wano, the ships of WG and the rest of BMP. Also, there is a possibility that Luffy will learn about what happened to Sabo before the next Island/Arc.

It should end later because we need to see:
1. Momo become shogun
2. Momo get married to Yamato
3. Tama remembering Ace (filler chapter)
4. Zoro killing Kaido
5. Zoro visiting Ryuuma's grave
6. Sanji feeding all of Wano
7. Chopper curing the SMILE fruits
8. Luffy back story flashback (filler)
9. Hiyori chapter (filler)
10. One chapter to end the story for each scabbard (filler)
11. Robin reading the poneglyph
12. Oden flashback (filler)

The list is endless.

Kaido will get back up and once his character arc his fully resolved Wano will be in a better place writing wise. Then we will get the raid aftermath; I doubt Wano will go much longer.

Dressrosa after Doflamingo's defeat lasted another 11 chapters worth remembering. With all that remains, Wano will still take about 3 months or 4 months to finish.:kriwhat::milaugh:

H

Herrera95

How would you rewrite the two sir?
First WCI.
Not having Sanji fighting Luffy, that fight made no sense at all.
Luffy defeating Cracker without Tankman gag. Would be way better if he used Snakeman right here or even KKG instead of defeating Doflamingo with it. I would also change Doffy fight so he would lost in just 1 run of G4.
Sanji's cake make Big Mom so happy that she fall asleep at least for sometime. Then she chases Strawhats in order to make Sanji her cook slaver.
Luffy clash with BM unleashing CoC haki and knocking out fodders, after that he goes back to base form without drawback.
Luffy using Future Sight in his Snakeman Form and his armament haki overcoming Katakuri's. Katakuri founding Flambee before she hits Luffy.

Now for Wano arc.
Luffy preventing Tama for being kidnapped next to him.
Kaido mocking Luffy for not damaging him.
Luffy being concerned about being one-shotted by Kaido not only about not damaging him.
Zoro not giving Shusui away.
Zoro telling Hiyori to fuck off.
Zoro killing Hioyri.

Zoro changing Sandai Kitetsu by Enma.
Enma not being a nerf with stupid magic powers.
Luffy stopping samurais other than Scabbards to go to Onigashima, ordering them to protect Wano country which they refuse but listen once Zoro tells them to obey(Zoro fulfilled his role to lead samurais)
Luffy and Kid walks around Onigashima unleashing CoC and knocking most of fodders
Initial matchups are made:
Kaido vs Scabbards(After Orochi and Kanjuro got killed, Kanjuro for good)
Big Mom vs Luffy and Kid
King vs Zoro
Queen vs Sanji
Jack vs Jinbei
Tobiroppo vs Strawhats + Killer
Law searching for Red Poneglyph and the rest of Law's and Kid's crew fighting fodders with the main one fighting Numbers.

After Scabbards got defeated and X-Drake made a deal with Killer the matchups changes. Drake and Killer goes for Queen, Sanji goes for King, Zoro goes for Big Mom and Luffy and Kid goes for Kaido.
Law shows up to save Scabbards and help captain trio to fight Kaido.

Everybody wins their matchups, Zoro makes Enma into black blade. Then literally everybody comes back with awakening(Except for Big Mom).

Alliance takes a huge L but Zoro revenge them by taking Kaido's head. Although they are in advantage Kaido's crew rampege with their awakenings attacking each other. At the end Marco, Chopper, Law helps to heal the alliance and escape from Onigashima which "explodes" drowning underwater.

Actually I got without ideas at the end because I can't think too much right now. May comeback later to change this.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
First WCI.
Not having Sanji fighting Luffy, that fight made no sense at all.
Luffy defeating Cracker without Tankman gag. Would be way better if he used Snakeman right here or even KKG instead of defeating Doflamingo with it. I would also change Doffy fight so he would lost in just 1 run of G4.
Sanji's cake make Big Mom so happy that she fall asleep at least for sometime. Then she chases Strawhats in order to make Sanji her cook slaver.
Luffy clash with BM unleashing CoC haki and knocking out fodders, after that he goes back to base form without drawback.
Luffy using Future Sight in his Snakeman Form and his armament haki overcoming Katakuri's. Katakuri founding Flambee before she hits Luffy.

Now for Wano arc.
Luffy preventing Tama for being kidnapped next to him.
Kaido mocking Luffy for not damaging him.
Luffy being concerned about being one-shotted by Kaido not only about not damaging him.
Zoro not giving Shusui away.
Zoro telling Hiyori to fuck off.
Zoro killing Hioyri.

Zoro changing Sandai Kitetsu by Enma.
Enma not being a nerf with stupid magic powers.
Luffy stopping samurais other than Scabbards to go to Onigashima, ordering them to protect Wano country which they refuse but listen once Zoro tells them to obey(Zoro fulfilled his role to lead samurais)
Luffy and Kid walks around Onigashima unleashing CoC and knocking most of fodders
Initial matchups are made:
Kaido vs Scabbards(After Orochi and Kanjuro got killed, Kanjuro for good)
Big Mom vs Luffy and Kid
King vs Zoro
Queen vs Sanji
Jack vs Jinbei
Tobiroppo vs Strawhats + Killer
Law searching for Red Poneglyph and the rest of Law's and Kid's crew fighting fodders with the main one fighting Numbers.

After Scabbards got defeated and X-Drake made a deal with Killer the matchups changes. Drake and Killer goes for Queen, Sanji goes for King, Zoro goes for Big Mom and Luffy and Kid goes for Kaido.
Law shows up to save Scabbards and help captain trio to fight Kaido.

Everybody wins their matchups, Zoro makes Enma into black blade. Then literally everybody comes back with awakening(Except for Big Mom).

Alliance takes a huge L but Zoro revenge them by taking Kaido's head. Although they are in advantage Kaido's crew rampege with their awakenings attacking each other. At the end Marco, Chopper, Law helps to heal the alliance and escape from Onigashima which "explodes" drowning underwater.

Actually I got without ideas at the end because I can't think too much right now. May comeback later to change this.
Yeah the Sanji plot was horrendous. I also would have loved better Luffy fights and even though his Katakuri fight was intriguing it had some very meh points.

And for Wano I would remove some characters all the way and instead portray more important stuff.

Sooner

you have to be on some high copium to think Oda can fix this train wreck despite having almost 150 chapters and failing to live up to its potential. It’s time to move on alread