Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I'm so fucking curious as to where we're switching Next chapter.

Unfortunately I don't believe that we'll get the Ryokugyu reveal, I think Oda is reserving that somewhere around chapter 1000.

My guess is the reveal of Vegapunk, and smoker reading the newspaper.
  • Kuzan
  • Weevil
  • Sabo's group
These are my other guesses, however I'm confident that they saved Kuma.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It can't be bc he basically said the act 3 will be a massacre and will end fast, how much do you think they will last against BM+Kaido?We don't even know what the Numbers are yet
I dont think he said anything regarding act (not in my knowledge). People have inferred so from the plays that took place in Japan.

To me, whole mystery revolves around what's the actual purpose of BM in wano? Why Oda brought her?

We are sure that SHs alliance aren't taking down two yonkous. And, even if navy gets into the act then again after the war it will be SHs alliance who will be in danger as navy and WG would try to capitalize this opportunity to control wano.

So, to me BM will backstab Kaido and nerf him
Post automatically merged:

I'm fine with that except World Government members and Mihawk should be given the best treatments , the other characters can be buried in hell fast
Lol! I hope he does justice to Raftel, and final war and all the mysteries which remain so despite 20+ years.

Unfortunately I don't believe that we'll get the Ryokugyu reveal, I think Oda is reserving that somewhere around chapter 1000.

• Kuzan
  • Weevil
  • Sabo's group
What if there isn't any switching?

I dont think he said anything regarding act (not in my knowledge). People have inferred so from the plays that took place in Japan.

To me, whole mystery revolves around what's the actual purpose of BM in wano? Why Oda brought her?

We are sure that SHs alliance aren't taking down two yonkous. And, even if navy gets into the act then again after the war it will be SHs alliance who will be in danger as navy and WG would try to capitalize this opportunity to control wano.

Post automatically merged:

Lol! I hope he does justice to Raftel, and final war and all the mysteries which remain so despite 20+ years.

What if there isn't any switching?
i don't care about Raftel :)

and btw i'm pretty sure Navy will come here to cleanse Kaido and Big Mom , just like Shodai Kitetsu Elder implied in 908

realistically the Alliance won't beat Beasts-BMP-Orochi even if they get help from Kidd and Drake bruh , though i'll be fine if Oda wants that because i don't care about those Emperors :suresure:

Reborn

i don't care about Raftel :)

and btw i'm pretty sure Navy will come here to cleanse Kaido and Big Mom , just like Shodai Kitetsu Elder implied in 908

realistically the Alliance won't beat Beasts-BMP-Orochi even if they get help from Kidd and Drake bruh , though i'll be fine if Oda wants that because i don't care about those Emperors :suresure:
You should care about at least one of them-the greatest pirate of all time - Marshal D. Teach lol

Worst

Custom title

He said it in the chapter we've learned that we are
4200 vs 30 000 (and ik they are mostly fodders but the higher ups of the BP are >> than the higher ups of the alliance all day man) they have 2 Kaidos to take down and BM won't backstab Kaido (not now at least) cuz she is not in the position to do so,there is no plot twist to make that the alliance stands a minimum chance believable right now (at least from my point of view)

Reborn

4200 vs 30 000 (and ik they are mostly fodders but the higher ups of the BP are >> than the higher ups of the alliance all day man) they have 2 Kaidos to take down and BM won't backstab Kaido (not now at least) cuz she is not in the position to do so,there is no plot twist to make that the alliance stands a minimum chance believable right now (at least from my point of view)
Hmmm then let's give some ultra tragic act 3 so that we can legit feel threat >plot armor lol

SHs fought 100,00 fishmen by themselves. The odds arent scary at all. Most are fodders except the 2 yonkos, Calamities, Kyoushiro and Perospero.

Reborn

it will be i mean Orochi also know they are coming this will end bad
Orochi will most likely target hiyori to bait scaabards.

But since you brought this up, I have a question.

Orochi saw Kyoshiro kill komurasaki. Later we found out she was alive and actually hiyori. Orochi also took procession for her.

Now, Orochi got info of where about of hiyori. And, the moment he will see her, he will recognize her as komurasaki.

Now, how Kyoshiro will come out of this situation? Or will he side with scabbard?

Worst

Custom title
SHs fought 100,00 fishmen by themselves. The odds arent scary at all. Most are fodders except the 2 yonkos, Calamities, Kyoushiro and Perospero.
Kaido
BM
3 Calamities + Smoothie
Flying 6 + Perospero / Daifuku
Numbers (who might be above the F6)
Kyoshiro
Just to mention the best
Keep in mind that we don't know yet the full power of Orochi's samurais/Ninjas

While from the alliance the only one we know FOR SURE being > than the calamities is Luffy but also not so much that he can low diff the calamities and even if Kawa Ashura Zoro and Sanji can take on the calamities Luffy can't take on Kaido + BM he can't even on just one of them they fought for a couple of DAYS and were just "clashing" not even going all out Luffy can't do this much right now...the odds are super super scary.....

Orochi will most likely target hiyori to bait scaabards.

But since you brought this up, I have a question.

Orochi saw Kyoshiro kill komurasaki. Later we found out she was alive and actually hiyori. Orochi also took procession for her.

Now, Orochi got info of where about of hiyori. And, the moment he will see her, he will recognize her as komurasaki.

Now, how Kyoshiro will come out of this situation? Or will he side with scabbard?
idk it can be that he doesn't recognize her cuz Komurasaki had all the make-up.....but who knows i'd be fine if Kyoshiro turns out being Denjiro and join the Alliance

K

Kuroshika

• Kuzan
  • Weevil
  • Sabo's group
Kuzan is bae I want him

Status
Not open for further replies.