Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Do you have any reason to think who the bounty targets are? And what alignments they can be?
I have no idea tbh

it feels more like a host event, just like the senate meeting

Drago just making the game more fun for us i guess? at first i thought it could've been someone's Jabba role ability

all i know is that the bounty hunter that gets the target wins something, so maybe it's neutral, doesn't matter if it's town or scum

Lol, you think that's rude? You're asking pointless questions that you don't really care about the answer too, and that, if you'd read he thread, would become immediately transparent. Yes it's a waste of time.
I never ask questions I dont care about the answer to so it would be nice if you just answered the question or at least state you already left your thoughts on the table which is also fair.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I have no idea tbh

it feels more like a host event, just like the senate meeting

Drago just making the game more fun for us i guess? at first i thought it could've been someone's Jabba role ability

all i know is that the bounty hunter that gets the target wins something, so maybe it's neutral, doesn't matter if it's town or scum
So you have no problem with killing a townie to get it?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
I never ask questions I dont care about the answer to so it would be nice if you just answered the question or at least state you already left your thoughts on the table which is also fair.
I think he's been pretty underwhelming so far. Some of his posts evidence that he's thinking about the game which is the aspect he struggles with the most as Scum, so I don't think he is. That said, he was a little heavy handed around Phoenix which could be attributed to TMI, and he's in a very comfortable thread position right now, so his alignment is still up in the air for me. If I had to pick, Lean Town, but barely.

if nothing changed, y say this now then? im confused
Your mistake is trying to find reasoning in my posts, I play for fun hence the inconsistenty, what ever I find the most fun for me at the time. As soon as you figure that out the less of headache you will get with my playstyle. Don't mistake this as game throwing, I'll help out town when ever it's needed

Ratchet

β€Ž
Thought experiment, somewhat:

(am spinning my thinking around, by sorting out the reasons I townread players) - does this work?

LANJI CUCKSMOKE
RippedCal
Ratchet
Ariess
Fujishiro

Blue
Hime
Ekkologix
Hayumi
TheAncientCenturion
Reborn
DoctorIndigo

LethalBanks
Charlie
T-Peinβ„’
Peroroncino
Lord Melkor

Ratchet

β€Ž
Thought experiment, somewhat:

(am spinning my thinking around, by sorting out the reasons I townread players) - does this work?

LANJI CUCKSMOKE
RippedCal
Ratchet
Ariess
Fujishiro

Blue
Hime
Ekkologix
Hayumi
TheAncientCenturion
Reborn
DoctorIndigo

LethalBanks
Charlie
T-Peinβ„’
Peroroncino
Lord Melkor
Thoughts on this list? On first glance... it doesn't feel too bad to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.