Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought experiment, somewhat:

(am spinning my thinking around, by sorting out the reasons I townread players) - does this work?

LANJI CUCKSMOKE
RippedCal
Ratchet
Ariess
Fujishiro

Blue
Hime
Ekkologix
Hayumi
TheAncientCenturion
Reborn
DoctorIndigo

LethalBanks
Charlie
T-Pein™
Peroroncino
Lord Melkor
Lethalbanks mostly fluffing and I cant shake the feeling Juliet shot him and he somehow survived it, works for me.

Why do you scum read T-pein btw.

Emil

Certified Memelord
even without fuji's post end of day vote tally's are a click away
honestly just wanted to see your answer but you made a big deal over it
you made a big deal over mentioning your name even when I didnt even say anything incriminating.
I dont think you want the spotlight in this game at all .
highly doubt that was the intention behind your question. you stated just few posts ago that you read the day, yet ask me to tell you who i voted. you see where the problem is? i dont think you care who i voted quiet frankly. just asking for sake of it. i gotta question the integrity of it. now you spin it like a reaction test when it clearly was not meant to.

also re: spotlight comment
wouldnt me just telling you the answer serve better if that was my motive?

how would your perception of me change if i just tell you the answer?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
T-pein reeks of agenda. Hayumi plausibly had TMI last DP. Cal has been unmotivated and slipping thrugh the radar. TAC/Banks, Banks going for Ariess feels off. Hime has been fine but aside from Udell early D1 I don't have anything new to read from. Indigo says he can confirm himself town d3 so should be self-resolving.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Why do you scum read T-pein btw.
Some of his posts towards the end of D1 strike me as budding Indigo. He never really pushed Phoenix, offered some wild suggestions off the back of it, and hasn't approached today with much intent to solve the game for me. I think if there is scum in any of my interlocutors, it's him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's really not. A town cop is a staple role, to claim it randomly is nigh on asking to be counter claimed. To get away with it and then walk it back with no pressure to do so is just stupid. Do yu not agree? Am I stupid Lanji?

Is this your scum hunting? If so, just go back to being inactive, it's a waste of time.
town cop is staple but not unique. specially not in rolemadness. you know this ratchet

Emil

Certified Memelord
I never ask questions I dont care about the answer to so it would be nice if you just answered the question or at least state you already left your thoughts on the table which is also fair.
thats cap
u didnt care about who i voted
and u kekmalded when i told u its already in the thread

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Miku

Requirements were met

Subarashii

As promised I'll tell you a secret about Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter are .̵̜͕̪̰͓̜͗̏̒.̶͉͖̩͒̏̒̿.̸̫̺͉̳͔͌͐͜͝.̷̧̯̰̥̹͕̭̀̾͐̈.̸̮̝̝̠̪͂͂.̵̛͓̲͉̙̦̯̎͌̅͆̚͘.̴̟̼͙̅̈́͊.̶̛̣͖̺̘̻̖͇́̃̇.̷͈͉͒̃̊̌̌.̵͖͝.̶̢̟̩̤̱̞͙͆̍̋.̷̤̟̞̞̪̒͑̀̊́͐͌͜.̵̧̌͐͊͜

Status
Not open for further replies.