Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
T-pein reeks of agenda. Hayumi plausibly had TMI last DP. Cal has been unmotivated and slipping thrugh the radar. TAC/Banks, Banks going for Ariess feels off. Hime has been fine but aside from Udell early D1 I don't have anything new to read from. Indigo says he can confirm himself town d3 so should be self-resolving.
pero
lanji
fuji

can u tell me why these r town from ur PoV

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko, I litteraly stopped the Tobi lynch from happened and then helped divert the votes onto Phoenix. This tunneling of you makes no sense.

You dont town read Pero? Why?
i dont think u r part of Phoenix mafia. already told u i scum read u individually.

did pero answer how he knew ratchet was not protected

i dont think u r part of Phoenix mafia. already told u i scum read u individually.

did pero answer how he knew ratchet was not protected
What is there to gain from me to save a townie? I could've just let it happen.

Eh whatever, Pero said he thought Ratchet was not protected because he is a role that can protect.

Also read this in regards to the lethalbanks/Juliet stuff, start from here:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/star-wars-disturbance-in-the-force.26094/post-2857572

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
pero
lanji
fuji

can u tell me why these r town from ur PoV
Pero - Protect hint, foreshadowed. Otherwise his shading has left a lot to be desired. But overall, town.
Lanji - Felt genuinely frustrated at having his contributions so far being called a waste of time.
Fuji - His not really pushing much can be explained via sickness, don't see a reasn for him to push the lynch from Tobi to Phoenix.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What is there to gain from me to save a townie? I could've just let it happen.

Eh whatever, Pero said he thought Ratchet was not protected because he is a role that can protect.

Also read this in regards to the lethalbanks/Juliet stuff, start from here:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/star-wars-disturbance-in-the-force.26094/post-2857572
she scum read me ratchet and tac there. reborn didnt see jules target ratchet and i was not shot

@TheAncientCenturion can u survive kills?

Status
Not open for further replies.