Status
Not open for further replies.
what you mean why....
Ratchet claimed COP
Cop got janitored at night.

do you have to think hard on this one?

I
I think Ratchet would claim to be a developer scum in the coming phases or something.
he did the I wasnt actually cop thing to try and Lynch Doctor only.
That was the only reason he told the truth

Emil

Certified Memelord
and what info do I give?
I just think he is the scummiest player in the game and I explained why.
I am not making stuff up.
He literally EXPOSED 2 protective roles, one other invest, a watcher and now it seems he was the reason YTW was killed who was potentially the real cop.
Literally what else is he supposed to do to get lynched?
his fake claim was anti town AF simple as.
ratchet didn't expose them
reborn did lol

reborn outed himself and exposed 2 protective roles kek

idk why

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
and what info do I give?
I just think he is the scummiest player in the game and I explained why.
I am not making stuff up.
He literally EXPOSED 2 protective roles, one other invest, a watcher and now it seems he was the reason YTW was killed who was potentially the real cop.
Literally what else is he supposed to do to get lynched?
his fake claim was anti town AF simple as.
I gotta agree with pein here.
Flipping ratchet will be useful even if he is somehow town just to remove him from cause hes scummy af.

Emil

Certified Memelord
1. Ratchet asking for Doctor to claim when he had 3 voters on him
Ratchet assumed he could easily bully Doc cuz he is fresh meat.
Scum flipped with ability to punish role claimers and I believe the other scum have similar abilities.

2. Ratchet claimed to be cop out of nowhere at least 12 hours before EOD
There was no reason to do this at that time and he did not find other ways of removing people out of his wagon ( he had 5)

3. Ratchet was allowed to live because he would be self resolving
He claimed to be cop and we all stoped pushing him because he would be able to deliver scum for us to lynch or he would get killed himself or blocked.
Nothing happened to him last night and his results are on Juliet who flipped town. He was tunneling doctor and he did not scan him? he wanted to lynch him so much he made him claim and instead he checks Juliet who no one was sussing? The thread wanted info on doctor since many were sussing doctor.

4. Ratchet is a confirmed liar.
Doctor claimed to be a miller this phase and Ratchet claimed that he lied and is not an alignment cop so there would be no millers in this game. Ratchet came to this conclusion because no one counter claimed him when he claimed cop. yep he wasnt a cop, he is an ability cop. He says he claimed cop because he doesnt believe anility + aligment cop can exist in the same game. So basically he told us the truth because he would be able to get doctor lynched for the miller thing or make the aligment cop reveal himself? Another bonus is that he will no longer need to deliver scum for town since he isnt actually an aligment cop.

5. Moved to the 2nd biggest wagon that day Phoenix.
He was not the leader of that push he merely joined it to save himself. He has done this in the past and him lynching a scum mate to save himself is not new.

tldr;
Ratchet lied about being a cop and risked the real cop counter claiming him.
He gambled on it.
He was a viable lynch candidate so him claiming cop was a win win scenario.
He doesnt get lynched or he exposes real cop.

TAC says we do have an alignment cop because his passives says he investigates not guilty.
ratchet could be an executioner that needs to kill anakin

I gotta agree with pein here.
Flipping ratchet will be useful even if he is somehow town just to remove him from cause hes scummy af.
100%.
idk why people are so scared of lynching him.
Has anyone else caused as much harm to town as he has?

This new info seals the deal even further.
This is how I see it.

Lies about being cop.
waits for a counter claim.
doesnt get one but I guess he picked up that YTW was onto him.
Janitor kills him at night and now he really can go on claiming to be the cop since the real one is out of the game.
Shady AF

I

Indigo

we lost 3 towns today and you wanna make it 4

i can also give my protective droid to a good townie if i just survive one more fucking day
while also targeting someone that town wants me too

i think my role is useful enough for at least one more night

if you fear me flipping scum, you could lynch me tomorrow

since you will know if i don't gift my droid to a town member for example

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
you are bias AF.
that is what I say.
I presented the case against Ratchet and you refuse to comment on it.

Toughts on doctor claiming he was mason with YTW who was cop and that he got janitored?
It's because of a passive of mine

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I remember you scolding someone over their "emotional" manipulation tactics.
You doing this rn is hella lame.
you get no sympathy from me.
And I am not trying to lynch you for spite or w.e you have been playing scummy AF and I will post the reasons rn.
Where is the emotion in that post? I get you can't respond without strawmanning someone, but there was no emotion in there at all.

I

Indigo

Give it to me.

If you do it I assure you it's a simbiotic relationship
sorry, but i town read Ekko a lot harder right now

you don't look very townie you me

you don't work with us in scum hunting and just drops by to back up whatever Ratchet is saying

I don't have to admit anything. I've addressed whatever point has come my way.
you got rekt.
You did not expect a mason chat at all.
If TAC had not come out and said he also a reverse miller you would had convinced town to lynch Doctor 100%.
You KNEW the cop wasn't even in the gain and this is why you came out saying that he wasn't in the game?
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.