MHA 353 Spoilers

I liked every single thing shown this chapter, but I'm just questioning why it wasn't more well set up and why its been set up 10 chapters into the arc?

Also, it looks like something is going to happen to Dabi and that AFO has something up his sleeve.

Also, AFO is actually being a cool villain again lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
‎
Guessing AFO put something in Dabi while he in a coma, which explains the light. Either a death trap (bomb) or a powerup, guess we'll find out eventually. But I don't think he's done just yet.
I hope so

it’s a bit too soon to rejoice and feast
Post automatically merged:

Giant Spinner seems fun and berserk mode

His new look reminds me of Killer Croc from Arkham batman games. He should of been this huge to start.

This is the conversation I imagine went down after AFO gave Spinner this quirk.

Spinner: Why did you give me this quirk?

AFO: Well, have you ever seen Dragonball?

Spinner: Whats that?

AFO: Well, never mind then.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
‎
I highly doubt Dabi will die like that

I call fake out
Cut back to Kamino, where Shouto tells Iida that he overdid it and apologizes, but Iida says that he has nothing to apologize for. Dabi wonders why he is still alive after all this, and then a luminous sphere appears on his chest.

@TheAncientCenturion it continues

Chapter 353:
Title: Endeavor

The chapter begins with Burnin' reporting on her communicator that Dabi has been detained. Upon receiving this news, all the heroes on Kamino celebrate and praise Shouto for being able to defeat the blue flames. They understand that they need to be up to the task and defeat the Noumu that's still standing, so they all continue attacking.

These heroes comment that they are currently into one of the luckiest blocks, because they were not sent to the same place as Kunieda, Gashly or other dangerous escapees from Tartarus.

All Might is watching the battle in the broadcasting room, almost in tears. He says that even with Deku being sent to the wrong place, the tide is in their favor and announces to all the battlefields that Shouto Todoroki has defeated Dabi.

We then see a new location: the ruins of the Jaku hospital, where Gigantomachia is imprisoned. It is there where Ashido, Mineta, Kodai, Yanagi and Honenuki are, and they are happy with the news. Mt. Lady is also there and stomps on some villains while saying that she was worried about Shouto, but that in the end he showed what he is capable of.

The villains didn't expect the heroes to intercept their strategy and suddenly appear there, and it's at this moment that we see the Liberation Front member who killed Midnight. He says that although the plan has been foiled, the heroes are just wasting human resources for nothing. This is the time for liberation and those who try to interfere will be trampled on, like that U.A. teacher.

Right after he says this, Ashido turns her gaze and Kirishima appears at her side. He apologizes for the delay and says that the evacuation has been successfully completed and now it's time for them to protect this spot with everything they got, just like Todoroki did.

Another new battleground is Takoba National Stadium, where the students took their provisional license exam. In it are Ojiro, Satou, Tsuburaba and Sero, who appears to be worried about something. We see a few panels showing the flying U.A. as well, with Bakugou smiling and saying that it was obvious that Shouto would win.

The focus shifts to the parking lot where it all started, with Fat Gum and Aoyama surrounded by flowers. They are facing Kunieda, the fugitive from Tartarus mentioned at the beginning of the chapter, who analyzes their strategy. He says that they separated the villains based on compatibility with each hero's quirks, and the ones that don't fit into any blocks were left at the parking lot. He doesn't know if this is trust, optimism, or naiveté.

Now that Dictator has failed, he is the newest hired gun sent by All for One. He calls Aoyama "Aesop's Bat" and says that all the villains left there will try to kill him. Aoyama responds with a simple "Merci."

The location changes again, this time to the front of the Central Hospital. Mic shouts that Shouto has defeated Dabi while Shouji is trying to dodge a giant Spinner's attacks. He doesn't believe in Dabi's defeat and thinks it's just a strategy of the heroes to boost the morale of their troops.

A flashback is shown in which Dabi turns his back on All for One and says that he doesn't need new quirks, while Spinner is slowly touched by the hand of the demon lord. He says that Dabi is strong and has a purpose in life, very different from himself.

Spinner is commanding all the mutant soldiers from the liberation front and says that for their and Shigaraki's sake, they will destroy the status quo completely. Meanwhile, Shouji thinks to himself that he is proud to be of the same class as Todoroki.

Cut back to Kamino, where Shouto tells Iida that he overdid it and apologizes, but Iida says that he has nothing to apologize for. Dabi wonders why he is still alive after all this, and then a luminous sphere appears on his chest.

The last place we see in the chapter is Gunga, where Endeavor reacts to the news with an indecipherable expression. All for One wonders if it is relief or sadness, and Hawks warns Endeavor not to listen to him.

All for One continues, saying that ignoring Touya and pushing the responsibility to Shouto was his choice and that at the moment he is trying to convince himself that it was the right thing to do, that heroes have many things to protect. He concludes by saying "That's why you're going to lose, No. 1" while his fingers turn into different things. One releases a black goo, another begins to grow a face, another expels moon-shaped rings, another releases fire, and the last one becomes covered with thorns. End of chapter

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

lol, are we on the endgame now..?? Looks like so from the spoiler images i've been checking.
its in the final war so yeah, Hori wants it to end this year ideally.

Also HOLY FUCK, this chapter looks amazing! So much to say about it, this is the most excited I've been for a MHA chapter in a very long time, so much I've wanted to see happening finally in a single chapter too!

Dabi confirmed defeated?

The location changes again, this time to the front of the Central Hospital. Mic shouts that Shouto has defeated Dabi while Shouji is trying to dodge a giant Spinner's attacks. He doesn't believe in Dabi's defeat and thinks it's just a strategy of the heroes to boost the morale of their troops.
:eeke::watchout::snoopy::nicagesmile::kaidowhat::saitahu:

Welp lmao.

I highly doubt Dabi will die like that

I call fake out
Agreed, it felt too sudden and he went down "too easy". I'm getting Hitsugaya vs Harribel vibes although it was Wonderweiss who saved her IIRC?

Lmao she breaks out of his ice prisons twice, first by herself and then the superior version thanks to Wonderweiss.

I think Luppi was able to break free too from Hitsu's ice too? Luppi wasn't done in by Hitsugaya after all ofc.

Speaking of ice too, I wonder if Geten will return too? They were imprisoned right? I think Nagant went back to being imprisoned too? Thankfully she survived lol.

Giant Spinner looks amazing, exactly what I wanted to see from him and nice to see Shouji is going up against him. Hori wanted to give us a Shouji mini arc and show his face before IIRC so this seems like is time, now or never ofc.

Mina finally getting a fight and thus villain to defeat? Avenging Midnight with that throwback panel of her there too against her very killer? And Kirishima is helping? I like it very much!

Why has Bakugo not had a single villain fight and thus victory against one though too? Wtf Hori?

I'm more some more Iida badassery and tbh if I just see the class working together with the 1-B students and getting victories over the villains, I'll love that at least. A nice throwback to what has been said about teamwork in the series, not shoulding burdens by yourselves and the joint training arc too. Also more recently with all of 1-A pretty much teaming up to try to get Deku back too.

That new villain looks very cool, interesting and promising. A very unique and stark design, with quite an unusual style/outfit at that too.

It seems odd that horikoshi finished shoto vs dabi this early, when seemingly less important fights still haven’t happened yet

Maybe Hori is setting up AFO to be taken down by all 3 todorokis. That thing with dabi’s chest could be a quirk evolution. Say he evolves and he breaks free.

Shoot goes to help Enji. Then at the end, Toya comes in and sacrifices himself to kill AFO.