Status
Not open for further replies.
using my advanced future haki

in day 4:

> post apocalypse starts. blue finally dies in night 3 and ultra is brought to life. he snaps his infinity tentacles and wipes out half the players, and half the hosts. prof is gone forever. and we no longer get his vote counts or actions WU
> arthas becomes the lich king and all dead players are revived and necrod as undead. lich king vs yogg finally starts
> ratchet unlocks end of time and activates it, ending all phases. the game is now 1 long phase and everything that happened in the game is undone. we r now soo back in time we will be playing weebs game instead
> flower found an amp and bunch of legendary items by n3 and changed into a serial mafia survivor. she has 10 monkies now and they are tearing apart the battlefield as yogg and arthas battle it out
> town is basically fooked. we r trying our best to survive, but without hope. the king in the north is still not healed. town was on the vegre of giving up... but the celestial novaselinenever finally appears in the game...

truly magnificient
This post was hilarious.

Well looks like I didn't miss much

Anywho, I'm not caught up, too busy to bother catching up fully. But I've read bits and pieces and Cal just happened to be invited to a neighbor chat where I was given some summary
You were in a chat? Because there were already players masoned

Lanji is a hider. Can this be a scum role?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
are we gonna ask more from Ultra neighbor chat?

or what Lanji was doing at T-Pein's?
You have to ask lanji

Well nothing happened to t-pein and only lanji visited him so I am sure lanji was there to protect or atleast not with harmful intentions. T-pein knows best though.

Also, too many cops and too many protect role. Lol

And, with so many failed kills its hard to distinguish a real failed kill or bounty failed kill.

And, even if we assume all are bounty failed kill then why firing so many kill shots

that sounds like the most textbook fake claim I've ever heard, like straight out of the role pm after the host thought about it for a couple of seconds lmao

So he initially clamed "cop" and then further clarified ability cop down the line, correct?

Was there a purpose to this
He claimed ability cop day one.

And was sure there was no alignment cop in the game because he was ability cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.