General & Others Hottest one piece man

Hottest guy

• Total voters
I think Akainu being handsome is joke by oda . Seem no serious fanbase or other character view Akainu as handsome. Akainu is famous for killing Ace and end up most hated character in one piece fandom.
Oda didn't give Akainu the killer style, and boss attitude and made him the hottest mafia boss looking daddy for u to disrespect him like that

In all his outfits and looks he stand out,
I would love seeing too more of young Akainu, he was such a beauty

G

Gorosei Informer

I think Akainu being handsome is joke by oda . Seem no serious fanbase or other character view Akainu as handsome. Akainu is famous for killing Ace and end up most hated character in one piece fandom. The manga and other fans portray Akainu as angry man. Eruption volcano are theme as rage.
Oda really loves the jawline and thus facial bone structure of Bunta Sugawara, the actor Akainu is based on though. I'm certain he was sincere in that as he made Akainu look as much as possible like him and plenty of influences in his design and such from the actor's movie roles too:

https://pop-onepiece.blogspot.com/2014/12/a-tribute-to-bunta-sugawara.html

In the succeeding decades Sugawara continued to work steadily in both films and television, including voice roles in Hayao Miyazakiโ€™s 2001 Academy-Award-winning animation โ€œSpirited Awayโ€ (2001) and Goro Miyazakiโ€™s 2006 hit โ€œTales from Earthseaโ€. By the time of his death, the โ€œBattle Without Honor and Humanityโ€ series was widely recognized by Japanese critics as a post war masterpiece, while Sugawara himself had become a tough-guy national icon, similar to fellow Toei star Ken Takakura, who died on Nov.10.

Eiichirล Oda wrote some deep words toward this sad event, and he promised to continue drawing Akainu with great respect:

"Bunta Sugawara, the greatest-looking guy in the world with the best bone structure. Rest in peace. I have no words. I will draw Akainu with great respect."

Eiichirล Oda

I don't think Oda cares if people idolise Akainu and find him handsome, hes paying tribute to an actor he truly loves and admires and I imagine it would only make him much happier if Odas gave him the same respect and admiration ofc!

I've seen Akainu pretty well received outside of here too tbh. He'll always be an "underdog" due to being an "old man" but also the one who killed Ace and thus a lot of Luffy and Ace stans will hate him for that naturally.

Meeyori

โ€ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ โ€
โ€Ž
Zoro! especially in Pre timeskip, he was so cute

the fact that Mackenyuโ€™s playing him in the live action is like a dream come true for me

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
โ€Ž
For me, no particular order.

Zorojuro. While a lot of Wano's citizens are meant to emulate Kabuki actors in their gesture and appearance, Zorojuro has the look and feel of a Samurai movie star. Something like a young Mikijiro Hira Go Kato in Sword of the Beast or more currently like Kenichi Matsuyama in Taira no Kiyomori or Kamui. For regular old Zoro, bandana, shirt down post timeskip. I like that he's buffer and scarier looking when fighting. He is a menace for his enemies and a assuredness to allies. You know that fierceness of his will be to your benefit.

That's more or less a trend, for me. I tend to prefer guys who look strong when they need to be and possess a certain discipline to them, while making you feel safe. Zoro in general has that air to him. Same for Kuma. Despite playing mostly the antagonist, his large girth, but gentle voice and demeanor screams security and genuineness.

Kyoshiro/Denjiro with his pompadour has that swaggy classiness. Like a bad guy in my favorite films who tend to look pale and piercing.