Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
why would they bother saving a townie lol if ultra was town it was better to lynch him and leave zolo alive since zolo doesn't do shit anyway

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You're wrong.

I specifically telegraphed that I would rolecrushed you, and then didn't, to give you an opportunity to prove your ability exists. You're welcome.
I can understand that, but I don't understand your perspective. You were more than happy to go with my lynch yesterday, demonstrative of your suspicion, and only really tabled an Ekko lynch at the last when you had no other option. From your perspective then, I would be the more likely scum out of that group. In fairness, you could probably assume that if I had a partner in a better position thread wise than me, they'd be making the kill, and Fuji is a reasonable choice for said partner.

Ratchet

I'm town so...that wasn't scum saving me. I think the implication was that it was blue?
With 11 left alive, they probably need about 7 deaths left maybe? If you're town here, lynching me yesterday, then you and then Aries, with two kills a night each, results in 9, which gives Ekko a viable path to winning even if he's the last scum remaining. I can see it, but I feel like you would have been in a better position to see this yesterday than me.

I can understand that, but I don't understand your perspective. You were more than happy to go with my lynch yesterday, demonstrative of your suspicion, and only really tabled an Ekko lynch at the last when you had no other option. From your perspective then, I would be the more likely scum out of that group. In fairness, you could probably assume that if I had a partner in a better position thread wise than me, they'd be making the kill, and Fuji is a reasonable choice for said partner.
I wanted to ensure you had no excuse, and also see if you'd take the bait and say you had no result.

Ratchet

I wanted to ensure you had no excuse, and also see if you'd take the bait and say you had no result.
That does track, but given I was claiming to have been crushed yesterday, it wasn't out of reason that even if I'm town, I could be crushed again, given from your perspective if it wasn't you and I'm not lying, there must be another crush ability out there.

That does track, but given I was claiming to have been crushed yesterday, it wasn't out of reason that even if I'm town, I could be crushed again, given from your perspective if it wasn't you and I'm not lying, there must be another crush ability out there.
Well if there was another crush they'd probably go elsewhere unless they thought I was bluffing

Ratchet

Well if there was another crush they'd probably go elsewhere unless they thought I was bluffing
That's true, but if I did come out today and claim to have been crushed, you'd have taken that to mean I had assumed you'd rolecrushed me and faked it, when it wouldn't have actually proven that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.