Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It's a little hard for me to accept that town you would have been willing to accept a hole like that in your theory here. I mean, I can accept it, for today at least, but you're typically more thorough than that. I suppose I could put that down to you having subbed in Night 2.

It's a little hard for me to accept that town you would have been willing to accept a hole like that in your theory here. I mean, I can accept it, for today at least, but you're typically more thorough than that. I suppose I could put that down to you having subbed in Night 2.
It was a spur of the moment idea after we redirect the lynch to Zolo in the last two minutes *shrugs*.

If it didn't work, well, I'm back to square one, since I already didn't believe you anyway

Ratchet

@Lord Melkor I didn't answer but yes, Ekko would have to be scum cop here because otherwise he would have had results to claim by now. Though, I'm curious as to how your ability told you of the restrictions in place. Do you receive the exact ability in full, sans ability name?

Ratchet

It was a spur of the moment idea after we redirect the lynch to Zolo in the last two minutes *shrugs*.

If it didn't work, well, I'm back to square one, since I already didn't believe you anyway
That last part is another issue I have though. Surely, I'm capable of coming up with a more convincing lie than to say I targeted dead people? Even take Juliet aside, given that I also claimed to have been rolecrushed night 2, I could have claimed to have investigated anyone I pleased because I wouldn't need results. All I would serve by claiming Hime is to plant the idea that my targets die.

@Lord Melkor I didn't answer but yes, Ekko would have to be scum cop here because otherwise he would have had results to claim by now. Though, I'm curious as to how your ability told you of the restrictions in place. Do you receive the exact ability in full, sans ability name?
Not names. First sentence was that Ekko can learn full role. Second that he cannot perform any actions at the same time. You saw him doing destructive action, so maybe he performed faction kill?

That last part is another issue I have though. Surely, I'm capable of coming up with a more convincing lie than to say I targeted dead people? Even take Juliet aside, given that I also claimed to have been rolecrushed night 2, I could have claimed to have investigated anyone I pleased because I wouldn't need results. All I would serve by claiming Hime is to plant the idea that my targets die.
Ultimately, WIFOM. I think I addressed the point about your rolecrush earlier - you can only claim anyone you want assuming you were telling the truth in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.