Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my original point was people assume the next arc is going to be sooooo much better but ends up with the same response
Oh that’s definitely true unless Elbaf is as tightly paced as Zou or the second coming of the water7/marineford people will be shitting on it online for the same reasons as every arc (not that Oda doesn’t have his consistent cruxes)

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I've learnt not to like anyone but the M3 and their opponents per arc(aside from dead characters that are wanked for lore purposes) , oda has ruined every single character that has seemed slightly interesting to me...
This is the precise reason I'm rooting with all my might for Sanji vs Lafitte.

If Lafitte fights someone else, his chances of being showcased more become a nice and round "0".
Don't do this to me, Oda.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Teach, Sengoku and/or Akainu
I suppose you can stand Loby, he and Drake seem to be bffs
:saden: The only character I halfway like out of them is Akainu… Teach might be my least favorite character
Post automatically merged:

Bet your account
Done deal. I’ll give you my password if I lose

D

Deleted member 83

:saden: The only character I halfway like out of them is Akainu… Teach might be my least favorite character
All understandable, no character is meant to be liked by all, they all have their ups and downs and I can see why people would dislike Teach and Sengoku, hell I even agree to certain degree with people who shits on Kaido’s character
I tolerate people who like any characters
Unless you like Sakura:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.