Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, so you mean it's going to be a chapter where Kaido will ask Luffy to kill him? in the scene of Redon's tip from the movie Batman The Dark Knight, the Joker mocks Batman's incapacity to kill him, will that happen in this chapter?
I would find it interesting, since in many shonens, the dangerous villain is just defeated and imprisoned or converted, not to mention that Kaido has always sketched a desire to want to die in an elegant way.
Kaido asking Luffy to kill him and Luffy denying it could even develop this weaker side of Luffy, but I still think Luffy will be unable to kill Kaido. Maybe Kaido will attack the capital if Luffy doesn't agree to kill him, it would be another cool plot, and it reminds me of this scene:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
TAC...
Somewhere in the end he manage to take a another L even without losing A BET..
@LuthonTheDragDown stop this mess or I really can't stop myself to name you LAC in the future, what happen to one of the best mods in this forum, what happen to the TAC with I know since OJ...
:josad:
This is nothing new, Bakura from Oj had a collection of my fuck ups. It was pretty impressive ngl

Status
Not open for further replies.