Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Uh, if he visited N2, and Melkor's claim is that N3 Ekko used a role cop at the exclusion of using any other abilities, what exactly is your point?
Melkor's ability works differently to mine. Whereas mine receives the type of action the target makes that night, Melkor receives one ability the target posesses (at random?), as long as it's an active. He doesn't obtain the given name of the ability, presumably as that would hint to flavour.

Emil

Certified Memelord
...No, you definitely have more options than that.

The utility of a Bus Drive, especially if you can self target, is to try and take heat off yourself and onto a player you don't like/suspect. But since it goes both ways, you also want to target a player who's less likely to be targeted, in general.

I supposedly match the first criteria, (Mostly by your word, not by your actions whatsoever), but not the second. If I'm scum that just narrowly got away with a lynch you risk framing yourself or taking a shot meant for me...for what?

It's just an ad hoc explanation, clear as day.
the aries flip made u scum in my eyes. i wifomed you crushing ratchet or me. busing you with me was win win beczuse the investigative abilities on me go to you and the crush on me go to you

yeah good job giving him that lynch redirect
Lynch redirect is a host event.
Did you read?
After Ratcheg started crying host said it himself.
It was random.
And Ratchet should had been the lynch but ekko saved him.
Weak
We had the majority but Ratchet did his emotional manipulation and apparently it worked on all.
Lame af

Ratchet

That would be rather convenient, but unlikely.
Agreed. Luckily for you, I've come up with a list of plausible candidates (taking you aside, as you almost certainly get lynched at some point)

TAC (in PoE)
T-Pein
Lanji

Ob the balance of behaviour that's really about it.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lynch redirect is a host event.
Did you read?
After Ratcheg started crying host said it himself.
It was random.
And Ratchet should had been the lynch but ekko saved him.
Weak
We had the majority but Ratchet did his emotional manipulation and apparently it worked on all.
Lame af
Thats not the point yesterday ekko said he scum read ultra then when the chance to give someone a lynch redirect he gave it...to ultra

Ratchet

I apologise to all concerned for venting. Should have kept it to my PM. I didn't and don't want it to influence anything because I would do it as either alignment. Nothing more I can say on that.

Actually I believe melkor but I do not believe Ratchet.
Have questions but continuing to read.
I still think the disparity between their abilities - with Melkor essentially just having a better role sheet than Ratchet, is still a point of interest, and I wonder why nobody else is really batting an eye at it.

But in this scenario one of them could be lying and I'd still feel pretty confident Ekko is scum here.

Status
Not open for further replies.