Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
In any case, @Ekkologix -

Your arguments are not convincing. They're loaded with implications you want to say they mean, they don't prove what you say on their own merits.

If you are Town here your only recourse is to comb the thread, analyse Cal and Ultra's posts, analyse how flipped scum treated those slots, and make your cases. I have little interest in reading anything else and even less in responding to them. If you would like to waste your time then by all means, continue, else go spend some time with your family and that will be that.

thats just you denying facts then? or denying ur own reads?

yea whats up with that. im confused why is it different on fuji. seems that he is immune to some sort of crushes or lying about it. there was no other rolecrush claimed unless it was on reborn/flower or someone who didnt post yet like tpein/lanji. also the way ultra claimed it seem like a regualr rolecrush. you might need to reassess because your tunnel is getting disgusting quiet frankly. you being this wrong on me is probably why you are left alive

its appeal to reasoning. feel free to wifom. do it right tho. is this the best you got?
You should have claimed to bus drive with tac or something lol

Ratchet

you fail to answer me why would mafia ekko ask to be copped yet do the faction kill anyway

its not appeal to emotion. its serious lack of analysis and downplay on your part
It was an Appeal to Emotion. You loaded your argument with the assumption that, if I were to believe what I was saying, I must think you're a bad player, and am being disrespectful. These are emotional traits you are ascribing to my argument.

Ekko claims to have busdrove himself with Ultra.
So I read. A bus drive isnt a destructive action, whatever Ultra did to me can be considered so.

So there is a world where Ekko isnt lying. Melkor said that whoever he checked cant role cop while doing another action. I would think role copping is often priority for mafia and so refilling Pein instead of role-copping seems inefficient to me.

Only problem is you and Lm were rced and it wasnt by ultra. I did say it could be from someone who scum read you both. LM has been pretty sus most of the game and youve been on the hot seat all game. It could have been done by a townie.

I could see pein doing something like that .

Emil

Certified Memelord
In any case, @Ekkologix -

Your arguments are not convincing. They're loaded with implications you want to say they mean, they don't prove what you say on their own merits.

If you are Town here your only recourse is to comb the thread, analyse Cal and Ultra's posts, analyse how flipped scum treated those slots, and make your cases. I have little interest in reading anything else and even less in responding to them. If you would like to waste your time then by all means, continue, else go spend some time with your family and that will be that.
before i do that, answer me this

1. why is mafia ekko asking to be copped then perform the factional kill anyway when 2 cops r still alive and not rolecrush or kill any of them
2. why did you not see the droid that i used?

wifom/appeal to emotion is not an acceptable answer

I

Indigo

But that isn't proof at all. Why? Because yours is the only account stating that you used the droid. Besides, my understanding of it was it's a passive.
At least the droid i can confirm it's an active

I wrote the skill

it was Active - P.R.O.T.E.C. Droid

he can choose to send it to himself or another player

so it's not a passive

So I read. A bus drive isnt a destructive action, whatever Ultra did to me can be considered so.

So there is a world where Ekko isnt lying. Melkor said that whoever he checked cant role cop while doing another action. I would think role copping is often priority for mafia and so refilling Pein instead of role-copping seems inefficient to me.

Only problem is you and Lm were rced and it wasnt by ultra. I did say it could be from someone who scum read you both. LM has been pretty sus most of the game and youve been on the hot seat all game. It could have been done by a townie.

If you use an investigative ability on a bus drive - you don't return the bus drive. You get the other player. And apparently my action doesn't qualify as destructive, though that was my initial assumption myself.

There's also no reason to assume the refill has to come from Ekko himself.

Emil

Certified Memelord

to be fair fooj
mafia doesnt need to rolecop shite cuz most players claimed rn

Ratchet

With Ekko flipping mafia who do we think is the best candidate for a fourth slot
You/TAC/Hime (in this case the game ends after Ekko probably).
before i do that, answer me this

1. why is mafia ekko asking to be copped then perform the factional kill anyway when 2 cops r still alive and not rolecrush or kill any of them
2. why did you not see the droid that i used?

wifom/appeal to emotion is not an acceptable answer
1 - To WIFOM his way out of it, like he's attempting to do now.
2 - Because there is no veritable source stating that you did, in fact, use the droid last night. Given that your premise is not proven, I have no need to assume it's true.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If you use an investigative ability on a bus drive - you don't return the bus drive. You get the other player. And apparently my action doesn't qualify as destructive, though that was my initial assumption myself.

There's also no reason to assume the refill has to come from Ekko himself.
how is your rolecrush not destructive? are we supposed to just belive that

also whats to say u cannot have any other abilities? cal hinted having a passive. you can have destructive abilities

the rolecrush fuji got seems messed up. something is off with ur role

You/TAC/Hime (in this case the game ends after Ekko probably).

1 - To WIFOM his way out of it, like he's attempting to do now.
2 - Because there is no veritable source stating that you did, in fact, use the droid last night. Given that your premise is not proven, I have no need to assume it's true.
You really don't see any room for flexibility in your PoE, even provided that there's plenty good reason not to see me and Ekko as partners?

Status
Not open for further replies.