Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
But that isn't proof at all. Why? Because yours is the only account stating that you used the droid. Besides, my understanding of it was it's a passive.
its an active
im given the droid and i can send it or use it on myself. you should have seen it eitherway but you didnt

i have no reason to not use the droid there. its unlimited shots and its not activated by itself.

if you are town reading indigo/tpein im basically town by association. tpein confirmed my refill and indigo gave me the droid that i used.

the lynch is always ultra here. he is the one with the claimed rolecrush

also @Ratchet why do i ask to be copped but then submit the factional kill anyway. how bad of a player you think i am. kindly stop disrespecting

its an active
im given the droid and i can send it or use it on myself. you should have seen it eitherway but you didnt

i have no reason to not use the droid there. its unlimited shots and its not activated by itself.

if you are town reading indigo/tpein im basically town by association. tpein confirmed my refill and indigo gave me the droid that i used.

the lynch is always ultra here. he is the one with the claimed rolecrush

also @Ratchet why do i ask to be copped but then submit the factional kill anyway. how bad of a player you think i am. kindly stop disrespecting

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Only if I trust those Townies to have formulated an accurate read on you. Which, er, I don't.
he is the one with the claimed rolecrush
The same claimed rolecrush that specifically works differently to the other rolecrush that was floating around.
Appeal to Emotion.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Only if I trust those Townies to have formulated an accurate read on you. Which, er, I don't.
thats just you denying facts then? or denying ur own reads?

The same claimed rolecrush that specifically works differently to the other rolecrush that was floating around.
yea whats up with that. im confused why is it different on fuji. seems that he is immune to some sort of crushes or lying about it. there was no other rolecrush claimed unless it was on reborn/flower or someone who didnt post yet like tpein/lanji. also the way ultra claimed it seem like a regualr rolecrush. you might need to reassess because your tunnel is getting disgusting quiet frankly. you being this wrong on me is probably why you are left alive
Appeal to Emotion.
its appeal to reasoning. feel free to wifom. do it right tho. is this the best you got?

Emil

Certified Memelord
you fail to answer me why would mafia ekko ask to be copped yet do the faction kill anyway

its not appeal to emotion. its serious lack of analysis and downplay on your part

Status
Not open for further replies.