Status
Not open for further replies.
reborn/flower killled by bounty is a possibility
Are you shilling weird ideas to cover your own ass?

My assumption of the bounty kills, judging by how many fail, is that there's one designated target and the guns probably only work on exactly that person.

The better question is with all these shots firing off why aren't we forcing people to claim them every day

So I read. A bus drive isnt a destructive action, whatever Ultra did to me can be considered so.

So there is a world where Ekko isnt lying. Melkor said that whoever he checked cant role cop while doing another action. I would think role copping is often priority for mafia and so refilling Pein instead of role-copping seems inefficient to me.

Only problem is you and Lm were rced and it wasnt by ultra. I did say it could be from someone who scum read you both. LM has been pretty sus most of the game and youve been on the hot seat all game. It could have been done by a townie.

I could see pein doing something like that .
Wait wait.
He cant perform other actions if he cops?
Might explain n1 and n2?
Or so he says.

Or melkor lying but melkor did provide lanji hider result.
So not.

I still dont understand how protecting someone is considered a hider ability? Like isnt that the reverse? He was in front of pein right? Yet Reborn saw people who visited Pein and not Lanji and Ekko visited Pein and refilled him right?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Are you shilling weird ideas to cover your own ass?

My assumption of the bounty kills, judging by how many fail, is that there's one designated target and the guns probably only work on exactly that person.

The better question is with all these shots firing off why aren't we forcing people to claim them every day
we are
everyone should claim them today

i failed mine
who else shot a bounty kill
there r 5 missing kills

assuming flower failed one and indigo says he failed a kill on tac, that means 2 more are left to claim

@Peroroncino @TheAncientCenturion did you guys fire off any bounty kills?

Status
Not open for further replies.