Status
Not open for further replies.
that could be bad

we could be giving away who the bounty is for scum team

unless you are one of them...
I'm not quite sure how this bounty mechanic works tbh

All i know is if we're sitting around twiddling our thumbs speculating that people who died in the night died to gunfire, that's the only real way to answer that question. Otherwise it's pointless speculation

If lanji says he hides me.
Does that mean if people target him I get hit?
If they target me he gets hit?
Why I got the +1 then
And why did melkor get his ability and not mine.
Yeah, Im trying to understand whats going on here.

If Lanji hides you then he should have received the refill and Reborn shouldve been watching him, not you.

Unless it counts as him visiting you for a watcher but then how come he saw Ekko visit you too instead of him.

I feel like someone is lying there.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Didn't Charlie/Flower say they stayed away from the bounty stuff? Why are we assuming she was a bounty hunter? I assumed she wasnt participating given her wording.
did u do any action this game fooj
like anything helpful
we have an unaccounted extra kill
have u joined bounty hunting?

actually wait a minute

@Lord Melkor did u not get a full description for lanji's ability?

today you sound very specific about the rolecop ability, but yesterday you only said "hider" for lanjis ability

did you explain it more?
Yo
actually wait a minute

@Lord Melkor did u not get a full description for lanji's ability?

today you sound very specific about the rolecop ability, but yesterday you only said "hider" for lanjis ability

did you explain it more?
Lanji can make other players hide behind them. As in hider.

Is almost verbatim what I received.

Emil

Certified Memelord

If Lanji hides you then he should have received the refill and Reborn shouldve been watching him, not you.

Unless it counts as him visiting you for a watcher but then how come he saw Ekko visit you too instead of him.

melkor only got "hider" for lanjis ability

yet today seems to be very detailed in the ability he got

hes being inconsistent

weirdly enough lanji is not questioning it. its clearly not a hider ability, its a protective/redirective one

From my understanding typically Hider doesn't redirect all actions, only kills

Yo

Lanji can make other players hide behind them. As in hider.

Is almost verbatim what I received.
This sounds like bodyguard though.

The name "Hider" describes a set of closely related roles. Each of them are active roles in which the user flavourfully "hides behind" the target of their night choice, typically making the user less vulnerable to actions used directly on them, but more vulnerable to their target and people attacking their target. However, the details vary by version.

Status
Not open for further replies.