Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
So I read. A bus drive isnt a destructive action, whatever Ultra did to me can be considered so.

So there is a world where Ekko isnt lying. Melkor said that whoever he checked cant role cop while doing another action. I would think role copping is often priority for mafia and so refilling Pein instead of role-copping seems inefficient to me.

Only problem is you and Lm were rced and it wasnt by ultra. I did say it could be from someone who scum read you both. LM has been pretty sus most of the game and youve been on the hot seat all game. It could have been done by a townie.

I could see pein doing something like that .
LM's claim that ekko has an ability to learn roles makes way too much sense if you read last day where all ekko was concerned about was finding baby yoda

If you use an investigative ability on a bus drive - you don't return the bus drive. You get the other player. And apparently my action doesn't qualify as destructive, though that was my initial assumption myself.

There's also no reason to assume the refill has to come from Ekko himself.
Yeah true, a rolecrush should be a destructive action though.

Reborn was watching pein N2 and Ekko visited him though.

how is your rolecrush not destructive? are we supposed to just belive that

also whats to say u cannot have any other abilities? cal hinted having a passive. you can have destructive abilities

the rolecrush fuji got seems messed up. something is off with ur role
Nothing says I can't be lying.

But again Ekko, Bus Driving with me is best explained as an explanation for getting out of a jam here, and not as an actual action you took, for reasons already explained.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Yeah true, a rolecrush should be a destructive action though.

Reborn was watching pein N2 and Ekko visited him though.
reborn and me should of went to lanji if we r to belive lanjis claim

some actions r just fooked

welcome to rolemadness

drago outright forgot my ability for couple hours

Uh, if he visited N2, and Melkor's claim is that N3 Ekko used a role cop at the exclusion of using any other abilities, what exactly is your point?
Melkor isnt claiming Ekko used a role cop, Melkor is claiming Ekko can role cop.

Also it would contradict Ratchet saying Ekko using a destructive action since Melkor said e cant rolecrop and do another action at the same time.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Nothing says I can't be lying.

But again Ekko, Bus Driving with me is best explained as an explanation for getting out of a jam here, and not as an actual action you took, for reasons already explained.
like i said
it was between bus driving you and ratchet or me and you and i went with the latter

if i bus drove you and ratchet, ratchet would of seen bus drive, bounty gun, and droid when he checks me

you are just outed ultra. your words mean nothing now

Melkor isnt claiming Ekko used a role cop, Melkor is claiming Ekko can role cop.

Also it would contradict Ratchet saying Ekko using a destructive action since Melkor said e cant rolecrop and do another action at the same time.
Where is the contradiction if we do now know in fact when of ir Ekko even used the ability.

I

Indigo

What's the obsession with finding baby yoda, do we know?
Because TAC has claimed to be an indie protector of Grogu

yet nobody seems to match Grogu's character

we have almost every claim and nobody works

also TAC went to protect Ratchet D1 saying he saw Ratchet's role claim of cop, but didn't see the character claim of Jyn Erso, which was bad

because if he's role is to protect a character, he should've focused on seeing the character name, not the role

and also, Grogu doesn't have anything to do with a cop, so why would he think Ratchet was Grogu based on that?

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
actually wait a minute

@Lord Melkor did u not get a full description for lanji's ability?

today you sound very specific about the rolecop ability, but yesterday you only said "hider" for lanjis ability

did you explain it more?

like i said
it was between bus driving you and ratchet or me and you and i went with the latter

if i bus drove you and ratchet, ratchet would of seen bus drive, bounty gun, and droid when he checks me

you are just outed ultra. your words mean nothing now
...No, you definitely have more options than that.

The utility of a Bus Drive, especially if you can self target, is to try and take heat off yourself and onto a player you don't like/suspect. But since it goes both ways, you also want to target a player who's less likely to be targeted, in general.

I supposedly match the first criteria, (Mostly by your word, not by your actions whatsoever), but not the second. If I'm scum that just narrowly got away with a lynch you risk framing yourself or taking a shot meant for me...for what?

It's just an ad hoc explanation, clear as day.

I don’t understand what you mean here sorry.
Your point was that Lord Melkor only received information on an ability he has, but that doesn't mean he used it.

But then you proceed to point to evidence of him not using his rolecop ability by doing other things, as evidence of his innocence, or something. When he could have had it and just tabled it because of the inherent cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.