General Mafia General Chat

Would it be possible to wait until after the Star Wars game has finished please? Or at least sub 8 players in that.
Depends, the original idea was for usopp to start his game and then alternate with dragomirs. I would then host my game after usopps and Fuji would do it after dragomirs ending so we could all host our games in May. If Fuji is willing to push his game a bit back to give my game some breathing room then that will be fine but if not then I'll likely start it soon

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
We might need to start giving official ranks to the Waifubros Alliance

United and organized for its Ultimate Goal of bringing Enlightnment to our peers who do not know the joys and benefits of waifus :catblush:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Since this is a one piece forum. I'm clearly the whitebeard. Who are the other Mafia Host Yonkou
nah you are clearly Blackbeard
@AL sama is the retired Whitebeard
@novaselinenever is Rocks D. Xebec, the OG
@Dragomir is Shanks
@Rej is clearly Kaido, tanking way too much shit left and right
@Zemmi is Big Mom
@Ratchet is Gokou Luffy, he has yet to host heavy hitters here tbh
@Noctis is Garp just MIA kekw

if you wanna be an oldie, you can be Rayleigh :goyea:
someone else can take the Blackbeard spot
Im aware Im "technically" a new host here but I think anyone aware of me or has been on nf will agree when I say I'm the whitebeard. Whitebeard is a legend, the man closest to one piece. My style, history and personality matches more with whitebeard more than Al's. If we were doing a legit comparison Al would probably end up being Akainu.

I see, and here I thought my 10 years+ would trump.

Fair enough lol.
I see, well I understand. I was one of the og hosts on nf when it first started around 2010. At the time I was a newbie host but as the years went by I became one of most controversial influential hosts. When it was at its lowest I kept it afloat, but I never tried to become a mod there even though anyone who was there would agree I deserved it like whitebeard never tried finding the one piece even though he could get it. I was satisfied doing my own thing