Status
Not open for further replies.
this is why we need to think better.
I said ekko could be town saving Ratchet.
Or scum saving ratchet teammate.

But to me Ratchet is always scum there.
If Ratchet is scum then so is LM though.

So town Ekko saved Ratchet and the later decided to frame him with LM is the only option you have for this scenario imo.

Otherwise its scum Ekko who by some act of God decided to not vote Ratchet and then got outed by Ratchet and LM.

Because scum Ratchet and Ekko cant be a thing as this bussing makes no sense when Ultra exists as a sacrificial lamb.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Oh yeah I just subbed in and read both my role sheet and role pm and skipped over all those notifications Drago gave me of people targeting me. Makes perfect sense.
unrelated
you skipped over cal hinting your passive resulting in inconsistency within the claim.

EoD Vote Tally -
Peroroncino -> Reborn -> LethalBanks -> Ratchet -> LethalBanks
Ekkologix -> Ariess -> Fujishiro -> Doctorindigo -> Ariess -> Hime -> LANJI CUCKSMOKE -> LethalBanks -> Doctorindigo -> hayumi -> LethalBanks -> Fujishiro -> LethalBanks
Lord Melkor -> Doctorindigo -> Hime -> Doctorindigo
RippedCal - > Ratchet -> Blue -> DoctorIndigo -> Unvote
Fujishiro
-> Reborn -> Doctorindigo -> UNVOTE -> Reborn -> Ariess -> LethalBanks
Ratchet -> Doctorindigo -> UNVOTE -> DoctorIndigo -> RippedCal -> LethalBanks
TAC -> Ratchet -> Indigo
T-Pein -> Ratchet -> LethalBanks -> Unvote -> LethalBanks
DoctorIndigo -> Ratchet -> LethalBanks
LANJI CUCKSMOKE -> Ekko -> Doctorindigo
Hime -> Ariess -> DoctorIndigo
Blue -> Doctorindigo
Ariess -> LethalBanks
LethalBanks -> Fujishiro
Charlie / Flowa -> Ratchet -> LethalBanks

unrelated
you skipped over cal hinting your passive resulting in inconsistency within the claim.
No it's not fucking unrelated! You think I wouldn't realize I had that passive after getting targeted by several people over the course of the game? You really are grasping at straws here.

So town Ekko saved Ratchet and the later decided to frame him with LM is the only option you have for this scenario imo.

Otherwise its scum Ekko who by some act of God decided to not vote Ratchet and then got outed by Ratchet and LM.

Because scum Ratchet and Ekko cant be a thing as this bussing makes no sense when Ultra exists as a sacrificial lamb.
yes this is why I am saying we need to isolate the source.
and think what happens if for instance ekko flips town.
and how would the days look ahead.

I am telling you.
Ratchet planned all of the lynches/kills days in advance last game.

He even let one of his scummates claim scum in the thread (hime)
So that hime gets lynched and so on.

Emil

Certified Memelord

both me and ratchet r town
fuji u can't be this dense
i didnt want to lynch ratchet because i was hesistant on him. he seemed really non mafia to me

lynching zolo was the big mistake. i thought hed be scum and id give ratchet one night of check and ultra one night to play the game. in my mind zolo wad flipping scum for sure. it went horribly wrong

now we have the facts to go with. the zolo motion grew insanely fast in like 3 minutes. what does this tell you fooj?

both me and ratchet r town
fuji u can't be this dense
i didnt want to lynch ratchet because i was hesistant on him. he seemed really non mafia to me

lynching zolo was the big mistake. i thought hed be scum and id give ratchet one night of check and ultra one night to play the game. in my mind zolo wad flipping scum for sure. it went horribly wrong

now we have the facts to go with. the zolo motion grew insanely fast in like 3 minutes. what does this tell you fooj?
I keep asking you who in your mind helped derail it that it mates with Ultra, besides Indigo there has to be someone else because Indigo was in a litteral chat with Yo since the game started.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No it's not fucking unrelated! You think I wouldn't realize I had that passive after getting targeted by several people over the course of the game? You really are grasping at straws here.
ultra you knew you had the passive

you didnt want to claim it and didnt think cal claimed it already. by your own words u hadnt read much from the game at the time and i belive that includes cal's posts. i see no other reason for cal to say what he said.

tryin to sell it as a reaction test was the best you could come up with. but then why would cal reaction test me there and then do nothing with it? it didnt sound like a reaction test at all

Status
Not open for further replies.