Status
Not open for further replies.
I think at this point it was obvious the lynch would be lethal tho.
Did you claim any actions so far
everyone read this please and tell me how is this anything but ultra slipping by not mentioning the passive that cal hinted

@Fujishiro @Blue @Ratchet @T-Pein™ @Peroroncino @Lord Melkor @DoctorIndigo @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE etc..

here i say i threw something at fuji. refereing to my parity block.

cal sees that and asks if i targeted him with anything out of nowhere

here i told him its not me and ask him how is he and reborn informed of stuff targeting them. (reborn knew he was vote silenced, which usually doesnt inform the player)

here he affirms that he does not know what targetted him, but says that he was targeted. this does not look like s reaction test whatsover

this was his next post after it. he never came came back to the top again. never mentioned a read of me either

tl;dr cal hinted at some sort of passive that tells him abilities that target him. ultra messed up by claiming not having that passive.

do i need to say more?

> cal faking stuff is not a valid answer. he seemed very sure that he reveived something and never corrected it. this isnt fake. he wanted to bait a player. maybe he got copped and wanted to bait the cop. yo tan could of been the one targeting cal.

> cal reaction resting is not a valid answer either. because he never went anywhere with it or explored it further. he seemed certain in his post and affirmed that he was targeted with something. he tried to bait who target him, maybe in an attempt to find the cop or a strong town role.

i expect this is enough proof that ultra is lying about his role
Hm, was this night 1?

This was the night i targetted Ripped, action failed and I was rolecrushed.

By the way Ekko, what do you think of T-Pein right now?

I

Indigo

You should never be swayed with emotion when it comes to mafia, I learned it the hard way in the last Weebs game. Its your fault for not lynching him there, since now there is no way he's going to be lynched today because we need to resolve the Ultra/Ekko situation.

Ratchet is not the common denominator in this situation.
The man told the host to never invite him again

the man started calling everything bullshit

I didn't think he would go to those lenghts

I'm a newbie

The man told the host to never invite him again

the man started calling everything bullshit

I didn't think he would go to those lenghts

I'm a newbie
I dont think you understood me here, Ratchet's anger was genuine. I never saw him that angry before. What Im telling you is that since you are convinced he's scum to not have let that cloud your judgement.

I

Indigo

Doc INDIgo needs to pay him a visit already why hasn't he
Do you really think i don't want too?

but if go for anyone town doesn't tell me, i'm lynched

even if i get Ratchet to flip scum after i kill him, town is gonna call me SK

and i get roleblocked anyway lol

Since i full claimed in D2 i can't really do much in this game

i'm just waiting for Blue and TAC to finally make people lynch me

Emil

Certified Memelord
Did you claim any actions so far

Hm, was this night 1?

This was the night i targetted Ripped, action failed and I was rolecrushed.

By the way Ekko, what do you think of T-Pein right now?
yes cal claimed that day 2 about reciving something n1. might have been what crushed you as a 1 shot.

i dont like tpein not wanting to lynch ultra. there is no reason to go for ratchet here anymore

tpein not going for me so he doesnt look sus. i would consider lynching after ultra and indigo tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.