Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Everything has changed for me, Ekko is confirmed scum from my standpoint. He's confirmed from my perspective. I gotta go there first. We can talk about their partner potential after.
... I know you're not actually taking T-Pein's nonsense on board now. Surely.

Ratchet

I actually think I'm rescinding my town read of T-Pein here, his position makes no sense and holistically he has done nothing this game to earn a town read, aside from pressing for Lethal. That last part is the only thing stopping me. So I guess the plan after this is still flip Ultra/TAC.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I actually think I'm rescinding my town read of T-Pein here, his position makes no sense and holistically he has done nothing this game to earn a town read, aside from pressing for Lethal. That last part is the only thing stopping me. So I guess the plan after this is still flip Ultra/TAC.
you cant read today and think me and ultra are teammates

Ratchet

you cant read today and think me and ultra are teammates
Any behaviour exhibited today is inadmissible because both of you have no option but to distance. And given both of you are trying to argue that a scum flip from the other clears you when it doesn't, I think my position there is fine actually.

Any behaviour exhibited today is inadmissible because both of you have no option but to distance. And given both of you are trying to argue that a scum flip from the other clears you when it doesn't, I think my position there is fine actually.
So in other words you're not even interested or going to attempt. Figured.

Ratchet

Also Ekko's full claim is a fucking mess

He can refill shots, he has a one shot Bus driver, he can check the alignments of two players at once and roleblock if they aren't the same.
I pointed out yesterday that parity block makes no sense, and you had nothing to say on it.

Ratchet

So in other words you're not even interested or going to attempt. Figured.
You haven't really given me a reason to. I've already gone through other potential so-called "deep wolves", so it's not like I'm not checking my blind spots here. I've merely checked them and opted to stay my course.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You haven't really given me a reason to. I've already gone through other potential so-called "deep wolves", so it's not like I'm not checking my blind spots here. I've merely checked them and opted to stay my course.
then you should have no issue with lynching ultra first?

Status
Not open for further replies.