General & Others What is the Worst Arc Post Timeskip Currently?

Worst Arc Post Timeskip?

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It was a pretty good arc, I personally liked both dresrosa and wci because they offered something different and unique in comparison to other arcs
:whitepress: but Fishmen island was horrendous, hordy was a joke and everything he embodies was delivered poorly, if only oda brought back arlong he was an interesting vilain with an actual moral compass
Fishman Island had Fisher Tiger backstory which is goated. Wci had nothing redeeming.

For me Wano right now although FMI is close to Wano
but wano become worse and worse for me since 1011+ there was some good chapters but overall it was mid at best and if this was end of kaido (mainly flashback and to lesser extent fight) it make it even worse than before what it is

also hype an expectation is important wano was hyped by oda and editors FMI and other post TS ark wasn't
also wano is conclusion of most of post TS arks so expectations for it is higher

its just my opinion if you like it good for you i wish i was like you

I have to re-read WCI and Wano to make sure Wano has outgrown WCI in garbage. For now I vote for both. And you who say that WCI is Sanji's arc, you're just offending the character, he was completely mistreated there, he's the trigger of the arc but his drama is left aside and quickly resolved, 90% of the arc is about the attack Big Mom and not about Sanji when it should be, and the antagonists are all horrible. Anyway, I've already extended too much, stay well.