Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Poor Big Mom lol
I genuinely felt bad for her there, her and Tama seemed to have developed a genuine affection for each other
Yeah it was a pretty nice plotline. in that regard. I thought it might even culminate in Big Mom avenging Ebisu/the starving citizens of Wano and bringing over food from WCI and making Wano prosper, offering it protection, maybe even staying there with Tama to protect her directly and raise her.

Oh god, Tama raised by Big Mom, LMAOOOOOO! What have I unleashed!?

I also wanted Big Mom to see what happened to Toko and go BERSERK over that too!

:luchosop::snoopy::handsup::jay-he:

Now we know Zoans have their own wills that can influence their users too, what do you guys think this means for Kaido too? What is his Zoans will and how did it affect him?

I should have really tagged @MonsterKaido and even @Hanzo hattori lol.
I think with awakening the creature's will starts to influence you see jailer beasts and luffy.
Alas Kaido don't have awakening

Yeah it was a pretty nice plotline. in that regard. I thought it might even culminate in Big Mom avenging Ebisu/the starving citizens of Wano and bringing over food from WCI and making Wano prosper, offering it protection, maybe even staying there with Tama to protect her directly and raise her.

Oh god, Tama raised by Big Mom, LMAOOOOOO! What have I unleashed!?

:luchosop::snoopy::handsup::jay-he:
When the BMPs showed up in Wano I thought a nice plotline that Oda could've developed in Act 2 was the BMPs themselves saving each single town of Wano from starving thanks to their food powers and basically making the whole country little by little turn by their side

G

Gorosei Informer

I think with awakening the creature's will starts to influence you see jailer beasts and luffy.
Alas Kaido don't have awakening
Yeah that makes sense. Maybe Oda purposely didn't want Kaido to get awakening for this reason too but it makes me all the more curious to see what it would do to him and what it would be like too then. It surely must have some kind of new mythical powers to gain from it too potentially?

I still laugh at someone joking that his awakening would let him turn the ground into dragons lmfaooooo!

G

Gorosei Informer

When the BMPs showed up in Wano I thought a nice plotline that Oda could've developed in Act 2 was the BMPs themselves saving each single town of Wano from starving thanks to their food powers and basically making the whole country little by little turn by their side
Yeah exactly man! Someone suggested Smoothie may even be able to squeeze out the Smile effect from people and definitely the poisoning they got from the rivers and such. If Katakuri showed up, he could give use his awakening to turn stuff into mochi for them to eat?

I would say Cracker could provide biscuits if he came but its not in his personality at all to do that ofc lol.

The BM pirates helping the people of Wano would be such a wonderful plotline and redemption for them.

Maybe they would be influenced by not wanting to see Big Mom starve due to her hunger pangs or Oda could come up with some other reason for them to do it? Maybe even pragmatically they could help them to try toget them as allies and thus more military and thus political strength and alliance too?

Status
Not open for further replies.