if you guys are on twitter, know that this is another thief that steals theories and partial theories from Zod.

Zod spoke of the volcano erupting recently and out of nowhere a "theorist" mentions the volcano erupting no more than a day later.

he's wrong in his assessment of kaido turning to a seastone statue though.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
if you guys are on twitter, know that this is another thief that steals theories and partial theories from Zod.

Zod spoke of the volcano erupting recently and out of nowhere a "theorist" mentions the volcano erupting no more than a day later.

he's wrong in his assessment of kaido turning to a seastone statue though.

We need to move this thread into the battledome so lurkers can't pillage.

G

Gorosei Informer

If Oda makes an arc in a western island it would be great
I've really wanted to see this for the longest time. He had the Wanted one shot and drew Sanji as a gunslinger as his original concept too.

I really hoped for Shanks crew to be themed around this although Ace was kinda like a gunslinger and even fought Blackbeard in a wild west looking town and Blackbeard and his crew love pistol/guns too ofc.

You could also count Whiskey Peak potentially and I'd love for it to become a Shanks territory if possible too, it would be very fitting imo. His crew are most like gunslingers/cowboys of the sea.

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Cactus_Island

There's also this but its in the New World somewhere ofc:

I actually wish his crew had a Sheriff and Deputy theme, although we ironically have "Marshall" with Blackbeard ofc lmao:

Lodestar sounds like it could be "Lonestar too". Will of Deputy incoming? Lmfao.

Also whilst we're talking about gunslingers/cowboys and thus fellow legends, I need to rep these guys too:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've really wanted to see this for the longest time. He had the Wanted one shot and drew Sanji as a gunslinger as his original concept too. I really hoped for Shanks crew to be themed around this although Ace was kinda like a gunslinger and even fought Blackbeard in a wild west looking town and Blackbeard and his crew love pistol/guns too ofc.

You could also count Whiskey Peak potentially and I'd love for it to become a Shanks territory if possible too, it would be very fitting imo. His crew are most like gunslingers/cowboys of the sea.

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Cactus_Island

There's also this but its in the New World somewhere ofc:

I actually wish his crew had a Sheriff and Deputy theme, although we ironically have "Marshall" with Blackbeard ofc lmao:

Lodestar sounds like it could be "Lonestar too". Will of Deputy incoming? Lmfao.

All this + reminder that one of Oda's top 3 films is a Western