Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I kinda wanna see it only for the actor who plays the balls guy. What's his name lol?

Michael Rooker as Savant?

Don't expect much from him lol...

Or you mean Polka Dot Man?
Played by: David Dastmalchian?

Once again, the less you know, especially about this character in the movie, the BETTER! I really do not want to spoil but what happens with him is EPIC LMAO! That's all I will say and that you need to see it hahaha.

Once again, the less you know, especially about this character in the movie, the BETTER! I really do not want to spoil but what happens with him is EPIC LMAO! That's all I will say and that you need to see it hahaha.
Yeah I was talking about Dastalmachin
He's great in Villenueve's thriller Prisoners, I think he was also in the recent Dune movie still made by Villenueve?

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

IM A MOTHERFUCKING SUPER.......

It’ll go from “Have faith in Oda” to “We don’t actually need a Kaido backstory” within the span of 1 chapter release :risicheck:
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

If Zoro beats Ndule before he fights Mihawk, is this confirmation that Mihawk > Ndule?
Well maybe the reason we saw the flashback in crumbs was because Kaidou’s flashback is tied to Rocks’. Even if we don’t get his full flashback now, we will when we see Rocks.

:cheers: :kata:
Post automatically merged:

Haha yeah! Its a very clever reference too, I love it!

:cheers::myman:

This is worse than the holocaust.

:whitepress:

I'll be Franky then!

:fransuper:

That's fair, I'm not a fan of his style for the DCEU, its too grimdark/gritty and just miserable in tone/style generally. I love his action stuff but I've only seen 300, Man of Steel and BVS by him too.

I do love slo-mo too but that's understandable ofc.
I really love how Snyder direct the tone of Man of Steel tho. Imo DCverse can definitely be made gritty since there are characters with dark atmosphere and gritty story, like Batman-Joker-Ra's al Ghul-Doomsday-Darkseid etc. But aside from that well for me it seems he has somewhat of a tunnel vision of what dramatic scenes should emphasize, resulting in his obsession with slow-mos since 300 era. In MoS tho, the tone and speed of action scenes are just near-perfect, unlike any action movies i've seen before. Seems like Nolan (who was also involved in the movie if im not mistaken) also gave his thoughts about directing the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.