Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
btw you asked me this earlier

curious what was the answer
Also, now this applies more to Ultra than you, but frankly the both of you yesterday were happy to have me lynched and then work from there, and now both of you are upset that I'm not working overtime to sort out which of the two of you should be lynched first. Neither of you extended me any courtesy on this, so I don't know why I should be expected to bother back. If yu swap one of you with me, would either of you even bother trying to figure it out? Almost certainly not.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also, now this applies more to Ultra than you, but frankly the both of you yesterday were happy to have me lynched and then work from there, and now both of you are upset that I'm not working overtime to sort out which of the two of you should be lynched first. Neither of you extended me any courtesy on this, so I don't know why I should be expected to bother back. If yu swap one of you with me, would either of you even bother trying to figure it out? Almost certainly not.
i did for 2 cycles

Day 4 ends - Night 4 begins
Ok, you pitiful rebels, I'm here to replace Dragoban and I won't be as kind. :beckmoji:

@Ultra [Ahsoka] has been lynched!

"It's every citizen's duty to challenge their leaders, to keep them honest, and hold them accountable if they're not."
You are Ahsoka Tano!
[Active - Jar'Kai] - Utilizing two lightsabers in combat, Tano is an exceptional duelist in this style. Target a player to role crush them that night. [4-shots]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Republic
It is now Night 4. You have approximately 10 hours to submit your actions.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Night 4 Ends/Day 5 Starts
D

Dragomir

@TheAncientCenturion the [Mandalorian] has been super-killed!​

"This is the way"
You are The Mandalorian!
[Passive - Grogu] - Growing attached to him and serving as his guardian, Mando will never allow Baby Yoda to be killed. He has to see to his survival until the end of the game. Any attack targeting Baby Yoda will be redirected to you. If Baby Yoda is lynched, you will be removed from the game.
--- [Companion] - As his guardian, Mando doesn't let Baby Yoda out of his sight. As such, Baby Yoda will learn the target of almost all of your actions.
--- [Adult Time] - Once in the game, you may perform an action that Baby Yoda will not know the target of. [1-shot]

Passive - Beskar Helmet] - Wearing his helmet, Mando is immune to any kind of investigation. If investigated by a regular cop, you will scan as innocent. You don't appear on the reports of Trackers/Watchers and any other kind of investigations, including but not limited to, role-cops and flavor cop return a 'No results'.
--- [Mandalorian Helmet] - Using Beskar to forge your special armor, you are immune to role-crushes.

[Active - Jetpack] - Thanks to his achievements, Mando earned a special Jetpack made from Beskar that he can even control while not wearing it. At night, you may use it to make your actions bypass bus drives and redirects. [1-shot]

[Active - Vambraces] - A special device developed by Mandalorians to help them in their combats, Mando has a vambrace attached to his armor equipped with several tools and weapons.
--- [Whipcord Launcher] - Using this, you can target a player and restrict them, effectively role-blocking them that night. [2-shots]
--- [Flamethrower] -
You may target a player and burn one of their abilities, destroying it. Alternatively, you can use this to burn a vote on a player of your choice. [1-shot]

Wincon - Protect Baby Yoda at all costs.
Someone attempted to kill [???] but failed!

Order 66 has been activated! Only @DoctorIndigo @Ratchet @Blue and @LANJI CUCKSMOKE can be voted for lynch today.

Bounty -

"Do miserable maggot has stolen tuta his enormity jabba doe hutt. As such, his excellency offers do hefty reward che anyone coo brings him his head. Happy hunting."

A bounty has been set on [???]

If you wish to sign a bounty hunter contract to collect this bounty, say so in your role PM, unless you already have one.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is now Day 5. You have 24 hours to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.