Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe its on me and I shouldve pushed Ekko with Flower D3, wanted to do it but didnt wanna risk a Ratchet lynch. Still, the game has been a shot show ever since XD.

Didnt help that D4 EOD happened while I was sleeping 😴

Emil

Certified Memelord

Allow me to introduce myself properly...

I am General Admiral Thrawn, the empire sent me here to cause destruction and chaos, and control the galaxy. In our mission we stumbled upon little pests and we had dead weights that we had to get rid off. But alas, we are in the final stages.

I have but one mission here today.
@Fujishiro we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You will either win with us, or the town republic wins alone.

Who is the bounty on? We control today's lynch. All we ask is for your vote with us. We will deliver you your bounty next night and the following. Our interests align. If you oppose us, you will die like mando.

The empire does not forget. This game is already lost for the republic. Look at the player list.

I am General Admiral Thrawn, the empire sent me here to cause destruction and chaos, and control the galaxy. In our mission we stumbled upon little pests and we had dead weights that we had to get rid off. But alas, we are in the final stages.

@Fujishiro we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You will either win with us, or the town republic wins alone.

Who is the bounty on? We control today's lynch. All we ask is for your vote with us. We will deliver you your bounty next night and the following. Our interests align. If you oppose us, you will die like mando.

The empire does not forget. This game is already lost for the republic. Look at the player list.
Cringe

Idk what youre talking about fam 🤷‍♂️

I

Indigo

Status
Not open for further replies.