Status
Not open for further replies.
Australian police are already allowed to go through anyone's messages etc as long as they have suspicion of a crime

Also I listened to that song and literally all I could think of was Jackie Chan sing I'll make a man out of you in Cantonese, I love when Jackie sings man, it's really beautiful tbh
jackie chan is one of my biggest childhood celebrity disappointments

C

Cruxroux

That's what I said.
But the speed at which he went from basic CoC to Adv is ridiculous and stupid
Luffy went from getting one shot by Kaido to literally reality bending. It's called plot armour and it's on Zoro and luffy side. Point is simple coc is useless against strong warriors.

Only those who wish to fight more and stronger unlocks adv coc.

He doesn't have it because he isn't on the level of people that use Advanced CoC.

Luffy is.
Hell, Zoro should have been, but Oda fucked it up like a lot of things in this arc.
Instead of having Zoro just unlock basic CoC and learn to control it, no he has to skip steps 2 through 99 to immediately arrive at the top.

Comedy writing.

I've seen better power progression in gag manga.
Enma is just that hax. :zosleepy:

Mental health?
You talking about all the child and teen suicides we got today?
Not exactly that, but I mean the realisation that mental health is a thing and getting support. I remember how hard it was to even get believed that you've got depression or anything, even doctors would just palm you off and pretend shit didn't matter, at least it's recognised I think I meant to say

Status
Not open for further replies.