Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if it's true, but I have seen somewhere mentioned that an australian politician was harressed by some chinese immigrants and then arrested for insulting the CPP and Xi Jinping. That's messed up on so many levels.
The ccp are making shadow profiles of every person all across the globe and as soon as the get influece in these places they'll throw everyone who spoke too much against them into a concentration camp. Including the descendants and family members of people who said too much.

Politician is sort of the only profession which doesn't require any sort qualifications and criminal records are not a concern in this profession. Whatelse do you expect.
Honestly, I don't expect shit. That's why I grind to make money and stick to myself these days. Mates even stab ya in the back to make a dollar. It's all just a money making scheme, our last pm got the boot for having offshore accounts and assets in his wives and kids names amongst plenty of other shady shit and our current one is just as fucking bad... Hopefully the election brings the slightly better of two evils to power so I can live with a little less hate for my country

The ccp are making shadow profiles of every person all across the globe and as soon as the get influece in these places they'll throw everyone who spoke too much against them into a concentration camp. Including the descendants and family members of people who said too much.
Don't the democrats in the west love the CPP's surveillance state and how it's handling Covid? And with the ongoing war everythig is possible with these goverments.

He revealed that during the demonstration various Chinese Australians thanked him for standing up against China's 'dictator'.

'I had people coming up to me saying thank you. They said they wanted to protest too but were scared other Chinese people in the community would smash their business or take retribution,' Mr Pavlou said.
This behavior is a direct result of generation long communist indoctrination.
Everyone thinks they have to rat others out to save themselves and in the end no one speaks up.

All this is so wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.