G

Gorosei Informer

Fucked up, once people do that there's no going back, they already mutilated their body
Yep that's exactly what happened to a friend of mine. Cut her breasts off after being brainwashed by mentally ill people.

Ironically I'm partially LGBT myself but there is a fuck ton of mentally ill extremists and thus sociopaths/psychopaths/fascists/abusers who were also abused amongst them too.

Im also majorly mentally ill and so I my entire family nearly at least its its a given too ofc.

I hate what they did to her and what they made her do especially. She was so beautifully feminine and sweet, a genuine Ray of sunshine who they made so fake, shallow, bitter, hateful etc.

I have seen weird form of suicides. About 5 years ago. My father was posted in border sides. And we see regular terrorist attacks. And people over there used to commit suicide out of being scarred even at a warning signal that's something suspicious is up. I may not understand there condition as i was in well protected fortress. But it was horrying to see so many bodies on regular basis. And they the terorist actually strikes their body are not even worth watching. Such a sad world we live in.
Where do you live bro?

C

Cruxroux

Yep that's exactly what happened to a friend of mine. Cut her breasts off after being brainwashed by mentally ill people.

Ironically I'm partially LGBT myself buy there is a fuck ton of mentally ill extremists and thus sociopaths/psychopaths/fascists/abusers who were also abused amongst them too.

I hate what they did to her and what they made her do especially. She was so beautifully feminine and sweet, a genuine Ray of sunshine who they made so fake, shallow, bitter, hateful etc.
I think relegion plays major role in hate against LGBTQ and majority in the hate just go along with it cuz other do. The herd mentality.

I have seen weird form of suicides. About 5 years ago. My father was posted in border sides. And we see regular terrorist attacks. And people over there used to commit suicide out of being scarred even at a warning signal that's something suspicious is up. I may not understand there condition as i was in well protected fortress. But it was horrying to see so many bodies on regular basis. And they the terorist actually strikes their body are not even worth watching. Such a sad world we live in.
This world really does make me sad.. I've never been as disappointed with anything as I've been with the world itself...

G

Gorosei Informer

This is only possible by creating artificial environments. If there is just one mistake, just one slip up, like a tiny hole in the glass dome they use to protect the population from outer space, then it'a over and everyone dies.

Space colonies are a lot of nonsense
Yep but these idiots only see the romanticism, the fantasy of it. Only seeing it at surface level or rose tinted glasses.

Similar issues with these Bioshock style underwater "utopias".

A former female friend of mine mutilated her body and ruined her health of this shit, sigh.
This is not how I mean it.
I do support LGBT people who want that kind of surgery. But if anyone thinks that governments and corporations support it because that have actual understanding for LGBT people you are mistaken.

They don't care about anyone's wellbeing.
BUT sex change requires the person to consume industrial hormones for the rest of their lives. This is what the pharma industry wants.
Trans people finally getting to have their true body is just a positive side effect.

C

Cruxroux

This world really does make me sad.. I've never been as disappointed with anything as I've been with the world itself...
I have this desire of not to exist anymore and let's not confuse this with its violent cousin called suicide. It's just a weird feeling of not exist8ng anymore not feeling anymore. Just absolute darkness that's it. Nothing to think about or see anything.

Whenever I try to say this people comes out offended that i don't value life and such negative mentality when i have nothing to do with suicides.

Ironically I'm partially LGBT myself but there is a fuck ton of mentally ill extremists and thus sociopaths/psychopaths/fascists/abusers who were also abused amongst them too.

Im also majorly mentally ill and so I my entire family nearly at least its its a given too ofc.

Damn, worstgen really got me crying at 1 am bro.. This world really isn't worth it, so much fuckery and deceit...

G

Gorosei Informer

Never meet/learn too much about your heroes. Although maybe you should for your own benefit.

I used to LOVE Jackie Chan and also the Lostprophets band and if you look up Ian Watkins, the lead singer of them, he is actually pure evil incarnate.
Lostprophets used to help me cope with suicidal tendencies and depression, like Linkin Park did ironically BUT once I learned what Ian was like, I had to burn that bridge and never look back, not even at all for any reason.

I won't specify what he did but its a topic that comes up a LOT on here including earlier and spirals out of control constantly too.
Post automatically merged:

Space colonies are just another prestige project of some dumb, delusional billionaires.
Exactly. More money than sense by far.

What I understood so far is like. Moment luffy eat his Fruit he is always in hybrid form or zoan form, showing the rubber property. And let's call the hybrid form awakening. Cuz hyrbid form is the strongest so far for every zoan.
Luffy isn't Paramacia type we know by now. Other even Yamato could manipulate ice doesn't make it a bit Logia type?....
Post automatically merged:

Kaido uses different modes in his hybrid form. So a possibility of Luffy is always in hybrid form.
Most logical explanation for me would be that Nika fruit without awakening is paramecia, only after awakening it becomes zoan. For me it's better to have one special fruit, then to ruin everything we know about zoan DF.