Yep that's exactly what happened to a friend of mine. Cut her breasts off after being brainwashed by mentally ill people.

Ironically I'm partially LGBT myself but there is a fuck ton of mentally ill extremists and thus sociopaths/psychopaths/fascists/abusers who were also abused amongst them too.

Im also majorly mentally ill and so I my entire family nearly at least its its a given too ofc.

I hate what they did to her and what they made her do especially. She was so beautifully feminine and sweet, a genuine Ray of sunshine who they made so fake, shallow, bitter, hateful etc.
That's fucked up and sad.

You feel numb. Your eye changes the filter to DC movies colouring scheme. Voice echos and you don't care about anything as you just lying there. I won't lie but death is peaceful. People are just scarred of pain that will cause. It's pain people are scarred of not death.
It was pretty much the same for me, but I'd od'ed so my insides felt 'awkard' it was like the sensation of my organs shutting the fuck down but whilst almost in a dream, I could hear my friends freaking out but I wasn't there, I couldn't bring myself back and then suddenly I was awake

C

Cruxroux

Damn, I thought it was the Middle East. Would it be hard to relocate to a more peaceful part of the country?
Also, bonus question, not specifically to you but anyone from India, recently there was some right wing political party that had it out against Muslims. I mean almost inciting open attacks against Muslim communities. What is the situation now in regards to that? In which oarts of the country do they hold sway?
I'm really not well informed in this case. I don't think I should say anything which I'm not well informed about. I explain border crisis or international poillitics of India with any country. That's where my interest lies in. I really wanted to be a diplomat.

Ohh i experienced something very similar during my first surgery.
I had a surgery and while the narcosis was flowing into my veins, I noticed something is wrong.
When I woke up after afterwards I was experiencing an extreme headache, my ear was whistling like crazy and it lasted for an hour or so.

I told the doctors about this and their whole behaviour was very peculiar. As if they had expected this to happen.
I assume that I died during the surgery and was reanimated.
Ofc they never told me.
But months before , I had a conversation with a doctor who told me that if a patient has to be reanimated during surgery, they usually don't tell the patient.

Even weeks after this event I still would see myself from.outside my body from time to time.

G

Gorosei Informer

I think relegion plays major role in hate against LGBTQ and majority in the hate just go along with it cuz other do. The herd mentality.
It absolutely does. At least most religions are extremely anti gay at least AFAIK or at least certain major ones ofc.

Conservatives are some of the most Anti LGBT and they tend to be very religious at least too.

Both Religion and LGBT have their extremists which make them look bad and thus turn then into cults and fascism too.

Its gonna be a never ending war between them I think or at least for many more decades minimum.

It absolutely does. At least most religions are extremely anti gay at least AFAIK or at least certain major ones ofc.

Conservatives are some of the most Anti LGBT and they tend to be very religious at least too.

Both Religion and LGBT have their extremists which make them look bad and thus turn then into cults and fascism too.

Its gonna be a never ending war between them I think or at least for many more decades minimum.
Those extremists on both sides are in most cases people who make money out of it.

C

Cruxroux

I don't think so transgender was concern in back 200 to 300 years. Not in my country atleast. They were treated normally not alienated.

G

Gorosei Informer

I had a surgery and while the narcosis was flowing into my veins, I noticed something is wrong.
When I woke up after afterwards I was experiencing an extreme headache, my ear was whistling like crazy and it lasted for an hour or so.

I told the doctors about this and their whole behaviour was very peculiar. As if they had expected this to happen.
I assume that I died during the surgery and was reanimated.
Ofc they never told me.
But months before , I had a conversation with a doctor who told me that if a patient has to be reanimated during surgery, they usually don't tell the patient.

Even weeks after this event I still would see myself from.outside my body from time to time.
Holy fuck That's unreal...I've had near death experiences so I can kinda relate

I really envy people that have a positive outlook in life and the future.

Even if they could end up being wrong (i could as well), they at least get to enjoy it, so it doesn't really matter being right or wrong.

But i've become a really negative person in the last 11 years. Before that i still had some copium. :pepecopium:

G

Gorosei Informer

I don't think so transgender was concern in back 200 to 300 years. Not in my country atleast. They were treated normally not alienated.
Yeah I've heard some ancient cultures actually experienced and embraced it. I've heard Indians believe in a 3rd gender too historically or something?
Post automatically merged:

I really envy people that have a positive outlook in life and the future.

Even if they could end up being wrong (i could as well), they at least get to enjoy it, so it doesn't really matter being right or wrong.

But i've become a really negative person in the last 11 years. Before that i still had some copium. :pepecopium:
Absolutely mood and relatable.

European colonialism is responsible for the global spread of lgbt phobia
Yeah that makes sense too.

Those extremists on both sides are in most cases people who make money out of it.
Haha right? So bitterly true. The grifters and "war profiteers".

Last edited by a moderator:
But I think transformation works similar to regular zoans.

Kaido has a base form, hybrid form and zoan form. Same goes with Yamato and Marco. Sengoku didn't show any hybrid form neither orochi. But there are forms. Luffy Nika Nika no mi. Is weird.
Luffy's DF is a human model so his base , zoan and hybrid all are same. Think of it as a regular human human fruit

The base model of human in luffy coincides with DF model but with rubber abilities

C

Cruxroux

For my first surgery , it was deviated nasal septum surgery. I got hit on my nose while my father beating me.

It got bent a bit.

The surgery went like first they gave me some morphine i went high then they put anaesthesia, in my nose. I felt it to be honest. I wasn't all passed out.

Then they remove the cartilage. And put enough cotton in my nose that i can weave a cotton shirt out of it.

And when i came to my senses. I felt like someone hit me with a metal baseball bat twice on my nose.

Luffy's DF is a human model so his base , zoan and hybrid all are same. Think of it as a regular human human fruit

The base model of human in luffy coincides with DF model but with rubber abilities
Yea that's sort of acceptable. Even Kaido used flame clouds in base form. Marco gets healed in base form. Mythical are different i guess.