C

Cruxroux

watch Dark on netflix. A Masterpiece.
greatest scifi ever made on ott. cast, acting, story - all 10
I swear to God I smoked weed before starting this and couldn't understand anything. i thought it due to me being high , then Got normal next and tried watching this and still couldnt understand it so i dropped it in mid. Maybe i should have watched till the end for all the things to be explained.

Well this thinking went extinct.

It was with us till we were fighting to be at the top of food chain. and now we are at top of food chain and got out of it. now our goal is civilisation and we can't even do that correct. we Long lost that thinking
Sometimes people stick with outdated thinking and don't even know why.
When you ask them they respond with 'it.s our culture/tradition'.

C

Cruxroux

I've found out that most Netflix shows are literally impossible for me to get into
Ugly reality, it's actually Anime which is running netflix as of now.
Post automatically merged:

Sometimes people stick with outdated thinking and don't even know why.
When you ask them they respond with 'it.s our culture/tradition'.
Culture and tradition are just some peer pressure from dead people.

I swear to God I smoked weed before starting this and couldn't understand anything. i thought it due to me being high , then Got normal next and tried watching this and still couldnt understand it so i dropped it in mid. Maybe i should have watched till the end for all the things to be explained.
After dropping it I read the wiki summary.
It's still too confusing and I'm glad I dropped it soon enough.

C

Cruxroux

Ugly reality, it's actually Anime which is running netflix as of now.

Culture and tradition are just some peer pressure from dead people.
anime which is actually out dated to us now.

After dropping it I read the wiki summary.
It's still too confusing and I'm glad I dropped it soon enough.
so IN conclusion no one understood it.

C

Cruxroux

At some point they have multiple versions of the same person from different alternate universes.:kobeha:
AM I too dumb to understand even this statement. see I told ya upcoming gen is dumb. I'm the upcoming gen. I'm Dumb. i COuldn't provve my point better than this.