Status
Not open for further replies.
And Zoro ass got carried around by Sanji, Law and now by Franky. As a matter of fact if it weren't for Luffy's interference, Zoro and Law would be 6 feet under the ground. Their lucky Luffy got his ass back up. Atleast those powerups were earned through actual training and constant battle. Meanwhile Zoro got handed a Kaido cutting weapon on a silver platter. :hihihi:
Zoro is skill, haki and hard work, Luffy is nothing but a vessel for Joyboy's haki and his magic fruit. Without the strongest magic fruit ever he can't do it...:ronalugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

It's basically invisible to the people in one piece. But wano was ridiculously colourful from the start , i want black and white arc now.
ZEHAHAHAHA

:zehaha:

Blackbeard with his black and white coloured DFs or at least a black DF vs Luffys white nika now and also a former crewmate of Whitebeard.

Yin Yang symbolism also intensifies.

People have compared Blackbeard to Bluto from Popeye and Pete from Goofys series.

One Piece next arc/movie:

I’m fine with how bright and colorful everything has become, but the visual and sound effects are way too over the top for my taste
Actually for the sounds effects they ain't doing much till now. It's sounds like blow dryer sometimes in anime. I don't mind animation being of eniess lobby or marineford. But it should be good overall. And too many colour hurt my eyes. My eyes are too sensitive.

Lmao definitely
Wtf is Zoro doing with golden aura
Red and purple should really be enough
Animators wants to prove zoro got lost in every anime and learnt their power system lmao
Post automatically merged:

Woah I don't remember last time I throwed up. Is something wrong with me. :choppawhat:
No, throwing up is fucking awful lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.