Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Lamato looks fairy and uses ice but couldn’t take down Kaido
The level gap must be pathetically huge
Since its Oda, he will make look as weak as possible compared to him due to being female. I was impressed he gave us that much with her vs him tbh. I expected her Zoan and hybrid form to potenially be bigger but he insisted on having Kaido dwarf over her and thus impose over her all this time until now.

Given she is his daughter she should truly be an unstoppable force, especially since she seems to "just as much Oni" as he is? Except in size I guess?

But yeah that is ironic she is effectively Fairy and Ice as you said and thus should be super effective vs Kaido ofc lmao. I really wish we could have seen her fight Jack at least, given their similar ages and to give her more hype, Oda really wasted her imo.

:josad::lusalty::mihugh::lawsigh:

Since its Oda, he will make look as weak as possible compared to him due to being female. I was impressed he gave us that much with her vs him tbh. I expected her Zoan and hybrid form to potenially be bigger but he insisted on having Kaido dwarf over her and thus impose over her all this time until now.

Given she is his daughter she should truly be an unstoppable force, especially since she seems to "just as much Oni" as he is? Except in size I guess?

But yeah that is ironic she is effectively Fairy and Ice as you said and thus should be super effective vs Kaido ofc lmao. I really wish we could have seen her fight Jack at least, given their similar ages and to give her more hype, Oda really wasted her imo.

What you saying bro, she was the only character after Luffy that gave Kaido this much fight that too one vs one, albeit Kaido was already exhausted but by rooftop we can see if Luffy or any supernova were alone they would have last and still Yamato didn't completely lose.
I think she did more than fine and she is around YC1 level seeing how Kaido toyed with Act 1 Luffy.
What Oda failed is expanding her character which Toei is doing very well. I CAN bet by end of Wano due to Toei she will be fan favorite

Roger died with 53 but he lived a life of 100 human combined.
He was free, had great and loyal friends, everyday was like a new adventure and had a wonderful woman. He even solved the biggest mystery in his world.
What a life. I would also chose to die with 53 if God gave me such a life. No wonder he died with a smile
I think Roger few regrets were about leaving his unborn child:josad:

Wamato was goated though and powerful. I agree other than the Kaido fight oda didn't give her that much but that is still decent

How many female characters in OP are on her level other than BM. She has adv coc plus Mythical Zoan

Status
Not open for further replies.