Status
Not open for further replies.
Yasopp vs Van Auger and Usopp vs Van Auger will be the death of powerscalers if it happens.
Yasopp is the 3rd strongest subordinate of the RHPs while Usopp is the weakest SH.
At the beginning of the timeskip I thought Oda would power-up Usopp gradually every arc but he's the same fodder as he always was.
So either he's getting some insane asspull or Van Auger/Yasopp will be gag fights

Oda will asspull some pseudo Thor hammer to power-up Usopp in Elbaf.
Iirc Oda said that Vegapunk can have objects with paramecia and logia powers instead of just zoan, would have been quite the sight if he made Usopp a hammer that has Machvise ton ton df so he can keep a light hammer and increase it's weight when needed to lay it down on someone, add even dials on it why not

Post automatically merged:

Or just him with a zoan hammer as a weapon could have worked too

Last edited:
Yeah I was thinking that too, her mother was probably human then. Maybe Kaido is bitter towards humans because her potentially human mother died too, maybe in childbirth? Or she just died and he is hateful about "humans being weak" due to that too?

I even suspect Kaido isn't "full Oni" and thus thats why he seems so different and more human than Oars and Jr, also much smaller than them too.

@Ravagerblade @Twin Milf

I lik3d the idea someone suggested that Yamato's mother was a female scientist from Vegapunk's team that studied Kaido but after the last chapter I don't think it fits the canon timeline sadly

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Part of me is excited to see what Oda does with Norse Mythology on Elbaf, but another part of me doesn't want to see what he does with it.
He made fun of old views of dinosaurs to show mistakes of past scientists (I hope so) So I lay my hopes and dreams for Elbaf that it will be good. I hope that Elbaf will save good name of one piece at some aspects... Do I ask for too much? yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.