Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably just Onigashima burning in general.
It sounds sinister which fits Orochi's thirst for revenge.

the castle on that giant cherry tree is orochi castle, not onigashima. @Lor D. Coast just proved we have a tragedy and act 4 coming lmfao. this castle on fire above the capital... the fight's absolutely ending up there like i want it to. we got more kaido coming lol
Post automatically merged:

The ost clearly refers to the castle in Onigashima.
it doesn't, because Orochi Castle is not on Onigashima.

the castle on that giant cherry tree is orochi castle, not onigashima. @Lor D. Coast just proved we have a tragedy and act 4 coming lmfao. this castle on fire above the capital... the fight's absolutely ending up there like i want it to. we got more kaido coming lol

That's Kozuki castle though.
The "Orochi" part of the ost could just be referring to the fact that the fire was caused by Orochi.

It would be kinda dumb to repeat the whole castle catching flames plot point again :lusalty:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯

I think Act 4 will be a closer and aftermath of Onigashima war. Since it is soon we will just see what will happen while it.

Status
Not open for further replies.