Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix Ya gotta be transparent here, no games.
ask and you shalt receive
i have ur full role
i know exactly what ur capable of so i know u cant play games on me
and you know very well now that baby yoda is alive i need your help so i dont intend on betraying u either as that goes against my wincon

ur bounties are nothing but yummy double kills to us. delicious. who would not want that

we r lynching lanji today 100%. hes not getting out of it unless u decide to side with town and vote someone else, and i trust u understand why that wouldnt be beneficial for the both of us

once lanji is lynched, we will give u ur bounty tonight in addition to yeeting baby yoda forreal this time. u place a bounty on someone else. someone outside order 66. you know who. we will get u that the night after. you then leave the game and its gg. next days lynch will be a walk in the park, again unless u decide to side with town.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Indigo is there because supposedly that's where the lynch eould logically go.

I'm there but I'm basically confirmed.

Lanji is whatevs really.

So yeah well whatever really.

You guys do what you want

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
More importantly

Shpuld I continue watching that time I got reincarnated as a slime or cstch up to the hot anime this session?

Indigo is there because supposedly that's where the lynch eould logically go.

I'm there but I'm basically confirmed.

Lanji is whatevs really.

So yeah well whatever really.

You guys do what you want
So propably we should vote either Indigo or no lynch. But I want to test the theory if Order 66 is fake writeup, so waiting for vote count from @Dragomir.

Status
Not open for further replies.