Speaking of school last night I dreamed of doing an exam, I still have ptsd from school :josad:
Same

Even years after graduating I would have the same dream again and again: me sitting in class and nothing is happening. Absolutely nothing.
Total emptiness.
That's the worst nightmare I've ever had.

I won't blame you for saying that
Its hard for me to say which one is better
I think once it'll be officially finished (august iirc) I'll have my official opinion

I'm slightly leaning toward BCS cause my favourite character is Mike, and we had to dig deeper in his character & motivations with BCS
BCS also introduced some characters that compensate well the lack of Walt and Jesse (Kim, Nacho, Lalo)

Hell, Lalo is a masterpiece

Where do you think Kim, Lalo and Howard stories are going?
Lalo gets killed by gus in the lab
Kim’s plan backfires and she blames jimmy
Howard walks away free as he’s an innocent party in all of this

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Tbh I loved that moment, Mr. Go facing Kaido is hands down one of the best moments of the whole raid for me
:mrgo:

But it all went downhill after that
It was pretty sick how he took his impending death like a champ but it sucks for him that he got flattened just to make Luffy become a god LOL

I won't blame you for saying that
Its hard for me to say which one is better
I think once it'll be officially finished (august iirc) I'll have my official opinion

I'm slightly leaning toward BCS cause my favourite character is Mike, and we had to dig deeper in his character & motivations with BCS
BCS also introduced some characters that compensate well the lack of Walt and Jesse (Kim, Nacho, Lalo)

Hell, Lalo is a masterpiece

Where do you think Kim, Lalo and Howard stories are going?
I've seen some predictions around that said Howard'll die and his death will involve whatever drug Jimmy and Kim are gonna put in his body in the next episode