Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not being tsundere. All I'm saying is that it's dangerous to give your money to people you don't know.
I might be a sex offender or torture little kittens. Would you want to give money to such a person??
You can't know if I am who I pretend to be.
This is the internet after all.
Everyone here might use a fake personality:kayneshrug:
With your logic it would be even a crime to send you money when you‘re selling something on Ebay.

People here who wants to donate have a explanation why they want to. Because they‘re on this forum for long and are enjoying the conservations.

C

Cruxroux

*looks at my family and neighbour and weeps*
What's so good about being mature? I find it pretty ridiclous that everyone wants to mature, maturity i define it as the amount of misery you have swallowed so far and there's absolutely nothing good about a kid lossing his innocence at a young age.

being mature sorta prejudices your mind to think pretty singularly. I could be wrong by a lot of margins but that's what I have observed from the adults around me. also I woul rather forgive a innocent person than a mature person if either of them ever commits a mistake.

Nowadays being mature just has became a part of this so called "woke culture"

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm not being tsundere. All I'm saying is that it's dangerous to give your money to people you don't know.
I might be a sex offender or torture little kittens. Would you want to give money to such a person??
You can't know if I am who I pretend to be.
This is the internet after all.
Everyone here might use a fake personality:kayneshrug:
:zorothink:....

You're on the ignore list for the rest of the night

Yes why not? The overall quality dropped.
Zoro learned adv CoC within minutes but didn’t even know that he had CoC 20 chapters ago. Luffy the same shit.
yes the quality dropped, but Zoro's fans take for themselves a weird and stupid theory that not even in the worst fanfic would happen, says a lot... The truth that they are upset is not because of Oda's rotten writing, but that his rotten fanfic isn't happening...
Post automatically merged:

@TheAncientCenturion

Yo man If you can convince Pantheos to delete my WG account I swear I will never return with a dupe account

I'm actually granting you my consent and this is a serious post

The low IQ of this place had a bad toll on my mental health over the past years and it's best if I don't start confessing what I do in my home every day because of that

Status
Not open for further replies.