Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I'm not being tsundere. All I'm saying is that it's dangerous to give your money to people you don't know.
I might be a sex offender or torture little kittens. Would you want to give money to such a person??
You can't know if I am who I pretend to be.
This is the internet after all.
Everyone here might use a fake personality:kayneshrug:
I'm just toying with you don't worry. That's a risk we take with anyone we do business with, giving money to and trusting them for any reason too.

I've met so much two facedness IRL that I'm kinda desensitised to it too.

At least you're not certain industries, websites and such actually protecting those kind of people and letting them thrive AFAIK.

Anyone could be a killer for example as they say out there. It's usually the ones you don't expect too.

One of my friends i really trusted a few years ago almost literally murdered me in a fit of incel psychotic rage misdirected at me or something, so yeah.

My neighbour bullshitted me, my family, my former boss and colleagues for years and has harassed us and made our lives hell for years now too, all because I didn't tolerate his lies, abuse, bullying/harassment when he was jealous of me and alone with me too so I snapped at him, gave him the most savage piece of my mind I've ever done to anyone and now he's vindictely obsessed with me and family daily for years now. All because I stood up to him, exposed him for what he really is and gave him hell verbally.

Yes why not? The overall quality dropped.
Zoro learned adv CoC within minutes but didn’t even know that he had CoC 20 chapters ago. Luffy the same shit.
My opinion is also that Oda is doing too many stuff at the same time.
Bro he is writing the manga, deciding the cast for the live action serie on Netflix, developing a card and online game, writing the script for the Movie Red….

It‘s his own fault🤦🏻‍♂️

I'm just toying with you don't worry. That's a risk we take with anyone we do business with, giving money to and trusting them for any reason too.

I've met so much two facedness IRL that I'm kinda desensitised to it too.

At least you're not certain industries, websites and such actually protecting those kind of people and letting them thrive AFAIK.

Anyone could be a killer for example as they say out there. It's usually the ones you don't expect too.

One of my friends i really trusted a few years ago almost literally murdered me in a fit of incel psychotic rage misdirected at me or something, so yeah.

My neighbour bullshitted me, my family, my former boss and colleagues for years and has harassed us and made our lives hell for years now too, all because I didn't tolerate his lies, abuse, bullying/harassment when he was jealous of me and alone with me too so I snapped at him, gave him the most savage piece of my mind I've ever done to anyone and now he's vindictely obsessed with me and family daily for years now. All because I stood up to him, exposed him for what he really is and gave him hell verbally.

You showed courage. Respect, many give in.

D

Deleted member 83

@TheAncientCenturion

Yo man If you can convince Pantheos to delete my WG account I swear I will never return with a dupe account

I'm actually granting you my consent and this is a serious post

The low IQ of this place had a bad toll on my mental health over the past years and it's best if I don't start confessing what I do in my home every day because of that
If this ended up happening I just want to say I’ll miss you, we don’t interact much but I’ve seen the most of your posts and enjoy your presence here
I respect your choice and wish the best for your mental health

Status
Not open for further replies.