Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly ZKK would've been WAY BETTER than Kaido dying to lava and it's honestly a dogshit ending

But I don't even care as long as I get to make fun of Lonkobros :kobeha: :kobeha:
What Lonkobros, pal? Talk about how 2 admirals couldn't deal with 4 rev army commanders. Only talk when Bakainu faces 5 WG members and 9 scabbards and then awakened Luffy. You needed squard and all the marines and sichibukai to stop one old WB. Ladmirals are next in line to be Bajrang Ganned to death.

How will they die now anyway? Nobody’s villianeous present to kill them anymore.
They can still die, we don't know the current state of Ashura Doji and both Kiku and Kin'emon are severally injured to the point where they can die any minute.

You thought about BM? Is she dying too or leaving this arc?
I hope she ends up leaving, if she actually dies I'm going to be mega salty.

What Lonkobros, pal? Talk about how 2 admirals couldn't deal with 4 rev army commanders. Only talk when Bakainu faces 5 WG members and 9 scabbards and then awakened Luffy. You needed squard and all the marines and sichibukai to stop one old WB. Ladmirals are next in line to be Bajrang Ganned to death.
Luffy doesn’t need Bajran Gun for those fodders

Here’s Akainu neg diffing a Revo commander ranked above the ones that fought with Sabo:

Status
Not open for further replies.