Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing I abandoned the idea of becoming one too!

Seriously though, given the state of the OP Youtube community especially currently, I'm glad I never bothered to do it now.
I used to watch some panda dude back in the day but even then the whole clout chasing aspect of youtubers has deterred me completely. To become popular it's literally about how much you bait people and false advertise. Even then so many get clout from haters, it seems like a toxic asf community. Youtube definitely isn't what it was when it first came out, there was always click bait but not on this scale

Good thing I abandoned the idea of becoming one too!

Seriously though, given the state of the OP Youtube community especially currently, I'm glad I never bothered to do it now.
I love these who do this from their heart. Who doesn‘t click bait titles or speechs.
But my experience is, everyone who grows in subscribers began to do clickbait and just summarize „possibilities“ in their videos.

It‘s like watching a video where a guy tells you what can happen.. I mean, boy, for this I don‘t need to watch nearly 10 Minutes Videos 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.