Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooooooo, do you think Kaido's physique is Natty or is he on PEDs? :bamathink:

TBh, I have my doubts. No body could get that big all natural like.

Oda should reveal Kaido's dietary and work-out plan to us normal folks in the next SBS.

KKG didn't even hit dressrosa directly and it uprooted its bedrock just by blasting Doffy through it..

Over Kong Gun is several times stronger... i don't think Fuji would stand tall after taking it
Post automatically merged:

Fujitora would counter with his own ultimate attack :giogio:
Mount fuji
:josad:

1. Kaido was explaining how awakening happens to Luffy

2. why wouldn’t Oda tell us Kaido is awakened? And why wouldn’t oda show Kaido’s non-awakened form?
1. means he already has awakening
2. there must be a reason for that maybe Oda wants to explain it when he explains Momo's DF , since Vegapunk was the one who created it, so he must know exactly its powers maybe it is too weak before the awakening , just like in the myth the Dragon was originally a koi fish. which would mean it is too weak if it is not awakened.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Now, how do they cover a kill in their own apartment?

Lawyers & Cops are for sure checking Saul and his house since Howard has been mentioning him in front of Maine, Schweikart, Casimiro etc...
He's the first person they'll be looking for.

This makes me think that Saul & Kim will somehow make Lalo leave (maybe with some info?) and Saul will contact Mike to come and clean the scene (a la Jane in BrBa), creating a plausible alibi for them.

Btw, man, Lalo is a high-funtioning, high-IQ, lethal machine... the way he's playing Gus & Mike is probably even more efficient than what Walt did. He will go down for sure but swinging, I can tell you that.
I was thinking that mike comes and cleans up or thatit gets passed off as a suicide, and yeah lalo is absolutely insane, he's just too good

Status
Not open for further replies.