Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes fighting since the first chapter to awaken it >>> being handed a powerful sword to you because you slept with the owner's daughter. You have already taken the L with Zkk.
Nothing powerful about it sword is only as good as it's wielder it's also same grade as Zoro Shusui you need to stop overdosing on copium. Zoro trains far more than Luffy as well if anything:suresure:

Go re read 1049 chapters illiterate retard. Using joyboy's power when Kaido senses Oden's power from Enma. Go read the chapter instead of makung a joke out of yourself, illiterate loser. You already have L in your name,how many Ls do you want retard?
he sensed similar feeling when fighting oden. not oden. oda himself cleared enma has nothing to do with enma right now. it's pure zoro and skills

Ulti getting back up several times
Jack getting back up several times
Kinemon getting back up several times
Kanjuro getting back up several times
Orochi getting back up several times
Luffy getting back up several times + died once

Meanwhile Kaido??
:josad:

Oda!!!
youd think this would give ppl patience and make them realize kaido is getting back up, but no. kaido died and had a heart attack from a big punch and went back to his home planet

How does it compare to Sanji's blue flames?
It's really hard to say.

You'd have to estimate how much more durable Sanji got thanks to the exoskeleton, and since this new durability is what allowed him to withstand much hotter flames, then the multiplier for his heat should be about the same as for his durability.

Starting with the regular Diable Jambe, I personally think there's a good argument to be made that Sanji's Diable Jambe was as hot as the Mera Mera no Mi's flames.

There's also the fact that Ace had a very hard time overcoming Jinbei and Whitebeard's haki with his flames despite Whitebeard being sicker and sicker.

At first Jinbei even thought it was impossible for Ace's flame to burn through his haki.

Even in Marineford neither Ace nor Marco's flames seemed to be hot enough to go through any of the Admiral's advanced haki (even though Marco can burn Prometheus).

On the other hand Kaido's Boro Breath could indeed go through Luffy's advanced haki, even once Luffy unlocked Conqueror's (although Luffy could withstand the heat).

So basically Kaido's regular Boro Breath seems much hotter than the flames from the Tori Tori no Mi and the Mera Mera no Mi.

So Kaido's regular Boro Breath should be clearly above Sanji's Diable Jambe.

But with the Ifrit Jambe Sanji is on a completely different level.

I think the heat of his blue flames should be between a regular Boro Breath and Kaido's new Boro Breath in his Fire Form.

That's because Kaido's new form actually looks more like what King could do which, as Zoro pointed out, seemed to be at a state above that of flames.

So even though Sanji has special flames probably hotter than any other flames, as he says himself, Kaido has reached a higher state which is described by Zoro to be like magma, but I personally think it's actually plasma.

But I have to say that I don't know what's the gap in temperature between Sanji's Ifrit Jambe and Kaido's new Boro Breath.

It could be slim just like it could be enormous, it's on you to interpret things

So in my opinion :

Flaming Kaido
<
Ifrit Jambe
<
Marco's Flames
<
Ace's Flames / Diable Jambe / Red Hawk

This is what Drumz said in response to playa when asked if he would take a break or not. He clearly hadn't seen the chapter yet, if it isn't any obvious.

This is hours later after saying he would take a break if he knew for sure it was over and on his words "A simple narrator box wouldn't do it".

Is that straightforward enough for you or do I need to draw some pictures as well?
It's almost like he could have taken a break because he didn't like the chapter, but people are just going to ignore what he said previously I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.