Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm true, we haven't had Lance summaries for a while have we? It's been others actually such as Eten and formerly PewPiece too? Did Silver Gaban stop too?
Hasn't been since 1044/1045 when things were getting weird with official pics leaking. He may come back eventually, idk.

Eten is the most consistent. Silver just pulls info from Pirateking.es when Redon posts there usually, I don't think he actually is a source.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
what inability? kaido just isnt beaten yet. :suresure: why do people have to deny the simplest explanation? jumping through hoops and doing backflips like ODA LIED! ODA FORGOT! ITS ACTUALLY A SPECIAL PUNCH! (even though it had less impact than any other finishing move ever in the series) KAIDO SUICIDE IN LAVA!!!

maybe hes just not done. that seems simpler lol
Ftr I also think he is not done yet. I was just referring to this shit about big punch.

You know what I'm actually interested in? If Oda wants to do a pre-timeskip ish celebration party on Wano after winning the war just after beating freaking oni murderer genocider and they will just jump around the fire and shit:suresure:

G

Gorosei Informer

Hasn't been since 1044/1045 when things were getting weird with official pics leaking. He may come back eventually, idk.

Eten is the most consistent. Silver just pulls info from Pirateking.es when Redon posts there usually, I don't think he actually is a source.
Ah yeah thats true, those premature leaks upset him naturally, those digital raws or w/e? Yeah thats probs just the case with Silver actually now you mention it.

I remember someone saying we may not get spoilers in future last week too?

Better:

Make a Youtube video titled saying "OVEN'S TRUE IDENTITY REVEALED, ODEN IS ALIVE! PROOF IN VIDEO! GODA DOES IT AGAIN!"

Make sure to make the most obnoxious thumbnail possible with huge arrows and circles on it, put Morj on it, Oharas and Grandline Reviews smug grins, KOLs shocked face and some random deviantart fanart as the main picture and background for it.

Add 3 minutes of begging people to like, subscribe, retweet, share and fellate you.

I cant take this type of thumbnails...

what inability? kaido just isnt beaten yet. :suresure: why do people have to deny the simplest explanation? jumping through hoops and doing backflips like ODA LIED! ODA FORGOT! ITS ACTUALLY A SPECIAL PUNCH! (even though it had less impact than any other finishing move ever in the series) KAIDO SUICIDE IN LAVA!!!

maybe hes just not done. that seems simpler lol
What's your theory how this continues?

Status
Not open for further replies.