Status
Not open for further replies.
Here u go
Chapter 1050 : Glory

Chapter start with Luffy get tired and lose the gear 5

Kaido's flash back about Joyboy

cp0 guy talked to the gerosi and spread the new about luffy that he beats big mum and kaido

Kaido return human but his lava shape dragon body cover the hole and slowley he dies and big mom too she drowned with him and they both are dying but kaido is smiling he is so cute

What's your theory how this continues?
i dont think wano can end until theres a kaiju battle in the flower capital. the more detailed a prediction is the more likely its wrong but ill bet that we will get a godzilla fight and have everyone in the city in danger before the end.

things i want but no idea if we'll get

- mt fuji erupts, setting the capital on fire and creating a sky island out of island clouds
- law evacuates the citizens onto onigashima so they can fight in safety
- momo picks onigashima back up and carries the citizens to safety, having an actual moment like oden where he can save the people of wano directly, and also show them that hes a good dragon so they view him as a guardian deity like they did kaido
- kaido busts out of the volcano like chernabog from night on bald mountain
- the straw hats regroup and fight kaido together, sanji fans and zoro fans both eat

W

Wolverine

Why people saying ScotchInformer is a provider? he only confirms spoiler that posted another provider and give some times hint. i didn't see her posting spoiler :wonderland:

Status
Not open for further replies.