General Mafia General Chat

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Don't need a coach

Just someone to approve setup
Send it over in a DM, a coach is an experienced host who knows whether a setup is balanced or not, a coach is not only capable of guiding the technical aspects of hosting. You become a host with knowledge, so that is the safest bet.
I can approve or disapprove your setup if you want. I will make it my first and last one.

Send it over in a DM, a coach is an experienced host who knows whether a setup is balanced or not, a coach is not only capable of guiding the technical aspects of hosting. You become a host with knowledge, so that is the safest bet.
I can approve or disapprove your setup if you want. I will make it my first and last one.
Are you really going to leave teh forum?

Emil

Certified Memelord
this is a load of crap lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
coaches r cool and help new players and stuff its lovely

but setups can be copied online from anywhere. a coach shouldnt be needed for everything lol

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I don't know who putted the tag "waifubros ftw" but I can definitely say that it's a man of fine tastes